Suga

"So, that was Jimin, another member of BTS, he is a vocalist and he's on the dance line," the secretary says, you still don't know her name but you've been with her for too long to suddenly ask now. 

You sigh in relief, three down, four to go. So far it's hard to tell who you like more, they all have completely different auras and each of them is captivating in their own way. 

"Now, here are the recording studios, we have ones for general use, then we have artist-specific ones down that corridor," she points to another hall to your right. 

You catch  the elevator to another floor and she announces "this is where BTS's personal studios are, some members have bigger ones since they work on production more than the others, RM, J-Hope, and Suga have the biggest ones, they use them most often."

Suga, interesting name, you haven't met him yet and you're scared to, what are the chances that he is as hot as the other three, it's unlikely right? 

She leads you to a room that says 'genius lab' and she rings the doorbell. Woah a doorbell?

After a few moments, the door cracks open and a head peeks out at us, all you can see is jet black hair. 

"Who is it?" the deep, gravelly voice asks.

"Sorry to disturb you, I just wanted to introduce you to the new makeup artist that will be joining your team," she says softly, you can hear some underlying nerves in her voice. 

He pushes open the door a little further and steps out into the hallway. His dark hair contrasts with his pale skin, his eyes are shaped like a cat and he has little pouty lips. 

He lifts his hand in what looks like he's asking for a high five and gives you the tiniest smile, his mouth remains straight while both corners turn up slightly making his cheeks go all chubby and cute. His face doesn't show any emotion but his eyes seem soft. 

"Hi, I'm Suga," is all he says, his voice is strangely soothing, you want him to speak more so you can hear it but he doesn't seem like the chatty type. 

"Hello, I'm y/n," you give him the warmest smile you can. 

He does a little double-take and his eyes widen slightly before his face goes back to neutral. He clears his throat and rubs the back of his neck with his hand. 

"I hope you enjoy working here," he mumbles and then gives you a small head bow. 

"Thank you, sorry to interrupt your work, we'll leave now," you say trying not to disturb him further, you can tell he is struggling with what to say. 

He gives you another little smile, this one is bigger than the last, one side of his mouth goes up higher making the smile more full. It softens his whole expression. 

You give him a bow as he goes back into his studio. Although it was short, you already know you'll like Suga, he has a calm demeanor about him that makes you feel comfortable and safe. 

Four down, three to go, let's hope they're as easy as Suga.