Chapter 50

Chapter 50- Rescue

"Go go! We'll handle the ones out here!" Ryukyu yelled out pushing down on the Yakuza thug under her claw

"Go go! We'll handle the ones out here!" Ryukyu yelled out pushing down on the Yakuza thug under her claw. The heroes made it to the hide out of the Yakuza group, and Mirio, Izuku, Fatgum, Aizawa, Rick Lock, Amajiki, Hiccup, and more heroes ran.
"Quickest route! Let's go!" Fatgum and the other ran to the entrance.
'Eri, (Y/N), we're coming' Izuku thought with a serious look on him.

'This time will be different'

"This time we'll save you two!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Very good pet, now get up," Chisaki demanded as you slowly got up from the chair you were strapped in. Your legs were wobbly and your arms stinging. Eri was sitting in a chair too as you released her the best you can.
"We have enough bullets to stop an army of heroes permanently. Chronostasis, take Eri to her room," he said to the cloaked man.

He obeyed and picked her up from your arms. Eri held on tight, not wanting to let you go.
"I don't want to go mommy," she whimpered.
"Don't worry Eri, I'll be in the room soon," you comforted her. She hesitantly nodded and let go, leaving you and Chisaki.
"Come pet," he tugged at your chain. You followed as you both were walking down the halls in silence.

"So Eri calls you mommy," He said. You stuffed and nodded slowly.
"Is it a problem?" You asked a little scared, but he shook his head.
"No, frankly it'll work for us, her gaining your trust, makes her even more obedient," He explained putting his hands in his pockets.

You internally growled at him.
'You still haven't broke her yet, I bet if she was older she'll kick your a-'
"That also helps me personally," Chisaki interrupted your thoughts. You looked at him a little confused. He stopped a walking and turned to you.
"I say that she was my daughter, that I'm her dad, and of course she needs a mom," you drooped your ears as you walked back as he walked closer.

"You haven't noticed, but they way you hold her protectively," he stretched out his arms to you.

"The way you care for her," You hit a wall.

"The way you act like a mother," He hit his hands on both sides of your head.

"It's almost like you were made to be a mother," He took off his bird mask, showing his sadistic smirk with his wild eyes.

"I wonder," he caressed your cheek, but you turned your head.
"If it was like you were made to be a mother to my children," your eyes widen as he grabbed your wrists and held them above your head.
"W-what are you d-doing?" You shakes in fear as he pressed his body closer to yours, feeling the heat in his pants.

"I'm going to clean you, and make you bare my children," He simply said dragging one of his hands from your chest, to between your legs.
"S-Stop! Or e-else-"
"Or else what?" He asked in a amused tone.
"You can't exactly hurt me. I'm more powerful than you, and you're scared of me because I can kill you. Or something way worse," he said.