34

"Well, we should probably get up then...for the second time." Tobias mentions after ours shared kisses.

"Yeah," I pull the covers off us both. "Christina mentioned that she'd be coming over to take me out somewhere."

"Good luck with that." Tobias smirks as we both get out of bed.

"God I know, I'll probably be knackered again by later today."

"It's fine, I cuddle you to sleep." I chuckle and then smile at him. There it is. Christina harsh banging on the door. Tobias decides to get it and I plop myself on the sofa.

"Tris?"

"I've been expecting you." Tobias says instructor mode. He's always in instructor mode - apart from with me and Zeke. Sometimes Uriah too...Considering that Zeke and Uriah used to live in the same house because their siblings an all.

"Okay..." Christina pushes past Tobias and flops down on the sofa next to me. "Tris!" She squeals.

"What?!" I hold on to my ears from her squeal.

"I'm having a boy!" I hug her. To be honest, I'm not that into all over the top announcements and stuff but...it's for Christina. "When are you finding out?"

"In about a month, right T-Four?" That was too close...

"Ehh, yeah." He seems distracted and heads into the kitchen.

"Maybe you have a girl, then our kids can date!" Tobias pops his head to us.

"If we do, she's not dating until she's at least sixteen." We all laugh but Tobias doesn't. "I'm totally serious." Hilarious.

"I think you could conclude that we're all excited." Christina states.

"Yeah." Says Tobias, sounding bored. I'm pretty sure he hates Christina. I blame their first greeting - Tobias having at go at her for her Candorness. To be honest, it's hilarious. "In fact," He runs to me and sits in between me and Christina. "I can't wait to see our baby..." He kisses me gently and then stares at me, causing Christina to squeal.

"You two are so cute!"

"Shut up." Me and Tobias say simultaneously. She holds her hands up in the air. She let's her hands flop down.

"Tris, are we going or what?"

"Where?" I ask simply playing with my hands.

"To the pit." I narrow my eyes at her.

"Why?" She shrugs.

"I was thinking of getting a tattoo actually."

"Right."

"Are you going or not, Tris?" Tobias asks impatiently. For some reason he's very impatient lately. I look to Christina and then back at Tobias. I don't want to upset either of them.

"No, I'm going to stay. How about tomorrow?" I ask Christina, trying to enlighten the annoyance I probably just caused her.

"Yeah, whatever." Christina says 'not bothered'. She is. She gets up and heads to the door. "See ya!" She totally faking her happiness.

"Bye." Gone. I turn to Tobias, I might turn on him. "Why are you so impatient lately?"

"Me? Christina, she just bugs me." He pulls an awkward face, a mixture of a frown and  a bitter look.

"I'm going tomorrow." He groans. "I'm not letting her down again."

"Whatever." He gets up and I snatch him back by grabbing his wrist.

"I'm serious."

"Yes, I know you are." He leans down and kisses my forehead. You better know that, Tobias.

+++

Me and Christina head to the pit, just like old times - but without Will and Al. Al. I haven't seen him in a while.

"Have you seen Al lately?" I pop out without even the thought. Maybe I don't have filters...Not around Christina anyway.

"Uhh, no. Apparently, he's been hiding in his apartment. According to Uriah that is."

"Uriah, huh? He's not all that bad you know."

"Uriah's a blabber mouth. He over exaggerates everything."

"True." I toss my house key in the air and wait for it to come back down. It doesn't. I look up to the a hand holding it above my head. I reach up for the key.

"What you two saying about me?" I whack his chest.

"Give it back Uriah!"

"Ow! Alright!" He pushes the key to me. "So what are you two pansycake's doing?" Christina narrpws her eyes at him.

"Excuse me."

"Why, what did you do?" She growls in frustration and me and Uriah giggle.

"I'm going to get a tattoo." Christina states, proudly.

"That's...why?" Christina presses her hands to her stomach.

"My boy is going to become a part of me whether he likes it or not." A look of understanding flushes Uriah's face.

"Ahh."

"Yup." We all walk together to the tattoo parlor.

Me and Uriah sit waiting, bored as hell. She's must of been here at least half an hour already...

"God! Did she get lost in the or something?"

"She's probably having a hard time deciding..."

"Let's ditch her."

"No! She'll murder us!" We both laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"At you, Christina." Uriah states. Simple times like these I'm going to miss out on when my baby's born but it'll be for the better.

+++

1 month later.

Me and Tobias wake to excitement. Today we finally get to find out the gender of our baby. I slam my hand on Tobias's chest.

"C'mon! We're going to be late!" We both jump or of the bed with joy.

What?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR BABY?

"What? What's wrong?!" Tobias asks, slightly raising the voice at the nurse, who has a confused expression on her face.

"Nothing...Nothing thing at all. In fact, you two are expecting twins. Boy and girl twins." I release the breath I was holding and Tobias squeezes my hand.

"Twins..." He says as if he's in dreamland.

We get home, ecstatic. Tobias opens the door and I pounce on him. Twins!

"We're having two of our gorgeous children." He says. I hoist myself around his waist on he leans his forehead to mine.

"I love you, Tobias." I kiss him amd then pull away.

"I love you, Tris." We kiss again until he puts me down onto the cold floor again. He leans down to my stomach. "And you two! My brave little boy and my beautiful little girl." He kisses me stomach twice and it's time for me to say my words. For some reason I feel embarrassed. But I know I shouldn't.

"And love you two." I place my hands onto my slightly-bigger-than-last-month belly. I smile down at my belly and Tobias smiles at me.

"Oh God, I love you all." He kisses me again to seal his words.

The picture is so cute! God dammit Sheo NEEDS to happen!!!