Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SEVEN

The atmosphere was filled with mixed emotions

The atmosphere was filled with mixed emotions. We were all so confused. My insides were having a battle within each other that my whole body felt like it should collapse for the millionth time. They too seemed to be conflicted. They didn't know whether or not they should be happy or worried. Jin was found, but Jimin was to be lost forever.

The moment the car stopped, three men immediately rushed out of the car and ran into our direction as fast as they possibly could.

"What's wrong with Jimin?!" Taehyung shouted with concern as he carried his brother away from his hyung and into his own arms. Jimin was limp, way too limp. It was almost as if he was dead. His breath kept on hitching as he breathed, and I guessed that it was just about time when breathing properly was going to be impossible. That was exactly what I feared the moment that electricity pole was off him.

"Get him into that hospital real quick!" Namjoon shouted with worry and we all rushed inside the hospital. We knew that there was probably no one inside, but we were still hoping that we would find some medicine that will help him.

We found an empty room inside with a bed, so we laid him down on it. Taehyung took it upon himself to take Jimin's shirt off, and once his skin was exposed to us, I felt like crying. There was a huge, bleeding cut where the pole originally crushed his ribs. The injury looked like it was rotting, and I could see something poke out of it slightly which I wished would not be a rib.

Taehyung's breath got stuck in his lungs, and for a second it seemed like he forgot how to breath. Tears started forming in his eyes as he examined his brother's injured torso. Namjoon and Jin stood next to Taehyung and put a hand onto each of his shoulders.

There was a moment of deadly silence and sorrow. None of us were doctors, and we didn't know what to do in such a situation. Jimin's injury looked so deadly, and he would need a surgery for sure. No matter what we could find in here, I'm pretty sure it won't help. Jimin needs someone to put his ribs back in place or else it will just end up piercing his lung and he will die.

"Oh god," I mumbled and let a tear fall down my cheek.

"What do we do now?" Taehyung let out as he tried to prevent himself to letting his tears fall. Namjoon and Jin were also holding back their tears, and seeing Jimin thay way tore them even more.

I looked behind me and saw Chung Ae standing there, looking healthy. I didn't notice he was conscious up until then. He gave me a slight smile filled with sorrow. He didn't know Jimin, Namjoon or Jin, but I was sure that he knew how much they all meant to each other. Anyone would have been able to guess it.

"I don't even know if we can pour alcohol over that," Taehyung added when no one answered his question.

And that's why I should've entered medicine. If I knew this day would come, I would've studied a bit more biology.