Chapter 11

Waking up the next morning was bliss, the love of her life was next to her and she'd get to enjoy hotel breakfast, definitely a win-win situation. Carefully, she wriggled out of Jotaro's grip, she didn't want to wake the poor man any earlier than she had to. She rolled out of bed and gathered her scattered clothes off the floor, only to remember that Jotaro had ripped her underwear apart in yesterday's heated events. In that moment she really wished her Stand could fix things like Crazy Diamond could.

She sighed and strode over to the bathroom, fixing her appearance to the best of her abilities and putting on the clothes that still were intact. Her skirt wasn't short by any means, but she still felt uneasy without the piece of fabric that covered her most intimate parts. I'll have to remember to not bend over she thought and another sigh escaped her lips. She deemed herself ready to go as she looked in the mirror, walking back to the bed

"Jotaro?" she called out when she noticed he wasn't in the bed anymore, turning around only to bump into the object of her search.

"Ow, how are you so fast for such a big man?" she said while rubbing her nose. He ignored her question and asked her one of his own

"Are you ready for breakfast?" he murmured to which she eagerly nodded. He smiled the tiniest bit and took her hand, silently leading her out of the room, through the corridors and into the dining area.

"Ah, look, your grandfather is here" she beamed when she noticed the old man seated at one of the tables. Jotaro was not as enthusiastic, but now Molly was practically dragging him over to Joseph's table, so he decided to behave to the best of his abilities, which would prove to be hard. When Joseph noticed the duo he immediately burst into an obnoxious grin, and Jotaro knew something unpleasant would occur.

"Good morning Joseph, do you mind if we sit here with you?" she greeted him, to which Joseph chuckled and motioned for them to take a seat.

"Good morning, lovebirds. Did the two of you have fun last night?" he grinned even wider than before and it took Molly a second to understand what he was getting at, and when she did her face turned into a tomato and she couldn't look Joseph in the eyes. Joseph burst into a hearty laughter and Jotaro pulled his hat over his face.

"Good fucking grief" he muttered while hiding the steadily growing blush.

When the time to leave had come, they sat into the car that Jotaro had rented. Molly noticed that Jotaro was fiddling with the car keys, almost as if he was nervous.

"Jotaro? Is everything alright?" she asked while trying to look into his eyes, but he avoided her gaze and sighed.

"You won't like what I'm going to say, but please hear me out" he started and slowly turned to gaze at her.

"Please, don't come to Kira Yoshikages house. It's safer for you to go with Kakyoin"

"But Jotaro, I want to help too! You can't do everything by yourself!" she protested desperately.

"Please, Molly" he pleaded quietly, a somber look adorning his face.

"Seeing you like that, I can't... I don't want that to happen ever again" he gripped the steering wheel with shaky hands, and Molly placed her hand on his arm with a reassuring grip.

"If it means that much to you I won't come. But please, be careful. And you have to tell me everything that happens!" she chimed smiling at him with the softest smile Jotaro had ever seen, and good god did he love her so ridiculously much.

"Yeah, don't worry, I will" he mumbled and started the car, setting course for Kakyoin's house.

Kakyoin was more than delighted to spend some time with Molly, since a certain member of the Joestar family had been hogging her lately. They had spent the day finishing up Kakyoin's paperwork, and Molly was ready for some relaxation.

"Kakyoin, do you mind if I take a quick bath?" she mused while putting away the papers she had been working on.

"Please, go ahead. After you helped me with all this, how could I say no?" he said with a sweet smile, and Molly was about to thank him when she remembered, she was still without underwear.

"Uh, actually, I have to go grab something from my house real quick" she said and avoided the suspicious look Kakyoin shot her way.

"But Jotaro told me not to leave your side" he stated bluntly.

"Kakyoin, come on. It'll take me 3 minutes!" she said and pouted with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine. But be quick about it" Kakyoin said and shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you can say" cherries" she giggled and took off. It took her one minute to walk to her front door, another one to grab a pair of clean panties and some other clothes. When she closed the front door and turned around, something hit her right in the middle of her chest, causing her to stumble and slide down with her back against the door. It hurt, it really hurt. She looked down to see what had hit her, all color draining from her face when she noticed the familiar looking arrow sticking out from her chest.

She gasped for air when her brain started registering what was going on, and much to her dismay her vision was getting blurrier by the second. No, come on, not again she groaned. She was getting real tired of blacking out. Deja vu hit her hard in the face when Kakyoin shook her awake once again.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you go alone" he muttered angrily to himself and helped her into a sitting position. She quickly looked down, only to see the arrow was no longer there, nor was there any trace of it ever having been there. Weird, I could've sworn it was there she thought, but brushed it off. She must've been seeing things.

"Sorry Kakyoin, I don't know what happened. I must've fainted, but I'm fine now" she reassured him, quickly standing up and walking back inside his house.

"I'll be taking that bath now" she announced and withdrew to the bathroom. After a good half hour of soaking, she got out and dressed in her pyjamas, consisting of a big t-shirt exposing her shoulders and a pair of shorts. Not bothering to check herself in the mirror, she went down to the living room, finding Kakyoin splayed out on the couch. When he saw her his eyes widened and he shot up from the couch.

"Oh my god, what is that!? Are you alright?" he asked in mild panic and pointed at her shoulder. She blinked a couple of times before following his finger with her gaze, and when she realised what he was pointing at she quickly covered the bruise with her hand, face turning hotter than the sun.

"Is that a bite mark!?" Kakyoin questioned in bewilderment. "Did you get that just now, when I found you?" he continued to which Molly quickly snapped her head up.

"N-No, it's from last night, w-with Jotaro..." she mumbled and looked away in embarrassment. Kakyoin just stared for a while before slumping back on the couch, somehow it was even worse that Jotaro had given her that bruise.

"C'mere" he sighed and motioned for her to join him on the couch, which she did. He laid down to rest his head in her lap, and she stroked his hair tenderly. They stayed like that until Kakyoin could no longer feel her hand move, glancing up at her only to find that she was slumbering blissfully. He got up and lifted her into his arms, pressing a kiss to her forehead and carrying her to bed. He moved some hair out of her face and muttered

"What am I gonna do with you?"