[ pride - protection. ]

[ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ!ʟᴜᴄɪғᴇʀ x sʜʏ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]

requested by @littlelex88

what a shy blob you were.

when you first arrived at the devildom, you snuck out, and hid under a table for half an hour, until lucifer found you.

lucifer helped you try not to get that anxious and shy, and helped you interact with people.

lucifer turned into your boyfriend, which was very hard to hide it from everyone else, when he was glaring at anybody who tried seducing you, especially asmodeus.

lucifer knew you were very shy, and he didn't want anyone hurting you, so he went overboard, and he was very protective of you, it was very adorable seeing lucifer tell mammon, asmodeus, or anyone, really, to back away from you.

the only reason he gave was that 'you're making them uncomfortable.'

asmodeus was playing with your hair, and you both were laughing, at nothing in particular.

after asmodeus waved goodbye, you were greeted with some arms wrapping around you, holding you closely.

you turned red, and looked up, of course, lucifer was there.

"hey, wanna go inside?" lucifer asked you, and you only nodded.

lucifer held out his hand, and you took it, and you both walked into his room, where you proceeded to cuddle.

satan was around the corner, peering over.

he smirked to himself, and turned around, walking the same way he came from.

satan wanted to mess with lucifer a little bit.

actually, scratch that sentence outta here.

satan wanted to see lucifer get tormented, and see him and his anger bubble up inside of him.

the next day that was shrouded with only darkness, satan walked up to you.

"hey, [ name ]." he waved, and you smiled.

"hello." you noticed that satan was getting a little closer than usual.

"i wanted to show you a book that i found." satan explained, showing you a thick book, and you accepted it, not wanting to be rude.

"let's sit here." satan led you to a couch.

you raised an eyebrow, it was a little bit tiny, but you didn't question him.

"ah, it's a little bit too tiny." you heard satan remark.

"oh, it is? we can go sit somewhere-" satan raised his pointer finger, making you pause.

"actually, i have a better idea." satan claimed, and you tilted your head.

the next thing you knew, your face heated up, and you were sitting on satan's lap, and he was reading to you.

your thoughts blank, you were very embarrassed, and flustered.

lucifer was holding a princess's poisoned apple, when he turned the corner, and saw the mini, chaotic scene.

lucifer's grip on the apple became a little, rough, so rough that it split in two.

you realized that lucifer was watching you both, and you panicked.

"oh! lu-luc-lucif-lucifer!" you stuttered.

lucifer glared at satan, and he only smiled.

lucifer walked over to you, and softly grabbed your hands helping you off of satan's lap.

you were pulled into a hug from lucifer, which made satan crack a chuckle.

lucifer turned around, looking at satan.

satan only stood there, smirking. which made lucifer sigh.

"satan." lucifer started.

"yes?" satan asked, his voice was hiding something, something like, laughter.

"you should go." lucifer demanded.

satan smirked, standing his ground.

"satan, that wasn't a request." lucifer growled, his hug got tighter, you were red, and lucifer seemed to not notice that.

satan only nodded, and turned the corner, only for strings of laughter to come from around the corner where satan turned.

lucifer led you towards his room, and you sat down on his bed, the mattress sinking where you plopped onto.

"are you okay, lucifer?" you said, touching his shoulder, patting it slightly.

lucifer only sighed, running a hand through his hair. sighing once more, he turned to you.

"are you okay?" he asked, he was pretty concerned, and that made your heart beat, he was being very adorable right now.

"yeah, i'm fine." you told him, and he only looked at his door.

"i knew satan was planning something, but not like this." he placed a hand on his chin, pondering.

"well, we don't need to worry about that." you tugged on lucifer's sleeve which made him get out of his trance.

"come on, class is already over, and you don't have any meetings with diavolo, right?" you asked lucifer, and he said yes.

lucifer sat on his bed, and laid down next to you, and he wrapped his arms around you once again.

his face went to your cheek, giving it a warm, short kiss.

your cheeks started to get red, and you buried your face in his chest.

lucifer let out a hearty laugh, and patted you back.

he placed his head on top of yours, and you both fell asleep.

bonus

satan walked in the dining hall, and saw everybody at the table, including lucifer and [ name ].

lucifer saw satan, and they both stared in silence.

"what.. what's going on? was there a fight?" asmodeus was surprised, he hadn't heard any commotion.

"lucifer and [ name ] are dating!" satan pointed at you both, and darting out, heading to class.

eyes turned to both you and lucifer, and you squeaked, hiding your face in your sleeve.