Chapter 18

I wake up at 4 pm, and nag-ayos na ako agad para sa opening ng gathering. I just wear a simple tank top and partner it with mother pants and put some jackets on and bond my hair simple, and grab my phone and room keys and wallet and left the room at dumiretso sa casino area dahil doon daw ang opening chemerut.

I just seat at the back table medyo malayo sa ginawa nilang mini stage sa harap and some unknown people seat beside me at the table and I just smile at them I guess mga staff ito ng DLM.

While waiting I texted Blace to know what Milo was doing, after that I noticed someone walking to my place and it was...

"Ma'am Villaruel," is Lea, Survey's secretary. "Buti ho, nandito kayo pwedi po bang umupo dito," sabay turo nong upuan sa harap right side ko.

"Oo naman," I give her a smile, "Ma'am lalo po kayong gumanda since last kito ko sainyo nong pumunta kayo sa opisina," ng bola pa.

"Thank you, you too," iyon na lang ang sinabi ko, at uminom ako ng tubig when someone step in the mini stage holding the microphones.

"A PLEASURE TO SEE ALL OF YOU HERE IN DLM CORPORATIONS GATHERING WE ARE HERE TO PROMOTE, DEFINE, AND CELEBRATE OUR CORPORATION, WE JUST OPEN THIS BRANCH HERE IN MANILA A MONTHS AGO, AND LOOK AT WE NOW WE ARE ONE OF THE MOST GROSSING CORPORATION HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES WITH THE HELP OF OUR CO-OWNERS, STOCKHOLDERS AND PARTNERS WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL AND AS WE FINALLY OPEN THE GATHERING LETS CALL ON OUR BELOVED CEO MR. JACE DEL MUNDO," we clap as he steps into the mini stage and gets the mic that the MC gives him.

He's not using his first name in public? He wearing a black dresser with two buttons are open and grey pants and white airforce shoes simple as that but his presence still feels like he's the boss.

"Good evening everyone this gathering is for us to know the main value of our corporation, I hope that after this gathering we are more open to new ideas, better partnership and good sales for the company let's learn and enjoy this gathering," everyone claps after what he said and after that, the waiters and crew started to serve the food dor dinner.

Everybody here in this place talks about business and the growth of the economy and the government something.

I just eat silently and sometimes listen to what lea said something about my designs na maganda daw at ang style daw bagay na bagay sa magazine ng corporation.

After the opening, I went straight to my room and do some night routine and sleep we have an early team-building tomorrow.

***

"GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE ARE WE ALL READY FOR THE TEAM BUILDING? WELL, THIS TEAM BUILDING WILL STRENGTHEN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER AND IT WILL HELP THE OUR CORPORATION TO BOOST MORE IN BUSINESS INDUSTRY, SO AS WE CAN SEE BEFORE WE ENTER THE AUDITORIUM THE STAFF ALREADY GIVE YOUR SHIRT-----," hindi ko na masyadong pinakinggan ang sinasabi ng sinasabi ng MC, dahil busy ako sa paglingon-lingon sa paligid, para maghanap ng restroom para makapagpalit na ako with this shirt.

After finding the restroom nagpalit na ako agad and tack in the shirt to my pants and put my blouse to my body bag as I went out of the restroom saktong paglabas ni Survey sa katapat na restroom for men.

He's wearing the same shirt just like mine. "We are wearing the same shirt," I said when I notice it. He smiled at me and "At last nakita din kita last night, I wasn't able to meet you because of some things to fix for the gathering"

"Ahhh, Oo nga eh, ano tara na baka mag start na," I said, and start to walk back to the venue.

The team building starts with an introduction of teams and after that making some business endorsement as a game and many things happen it was fun because everyone is cooperating, even Survey's enjoying it and we were able to have some bond because we are in the same team.

"That was fun," he said while pulling the towel from his bag I guess. "Yeah, it was fun." pag-sasangayon ko sa sinabi niya. 

"Let's have dinner together," he said and started to walk towards the restaurant here, inside Okada.

While following him I manage to ask if "Libre ba ito?"

"I'll think about it," he gives me that genuine smile after he pulls the chair for me and seats in front of me. "Two orders of lazaña and blueberry cheesecake and some four-season drink," the waiter nodded at him as he gets our order.

"Wow, hanggang ngayon alam mo pa 'rin ang paborito ko ah," casual kong sambit, wala naman kami sa corp. ngayon kaya sa tingin ko ok lang na casual along makipag-usap sa kanya. 

"Why would I forget that, it's about you," he uttered, still looking at me straight in the eyes. I just laugh at him to lessen the tension inside of me.

"Do you remember Aling Betchay, the one we prank when we were at junior school?" he asked. I laugh as I remember that time,  iyon kasi yung time na kumain kami sa kalenderya ni Manang Betchay, what happen that time was crazy.

Kasi nagpanggap akong sumakit yong tiyan ko noon para lang makakuha ulit kami ni Survey ng cheese cake ng libre, also, when I put some spider in Manang Betchay's bag and it scared the hell out of her.

"That was crazy, I can't believe we did that hahaha."

"Yeah, it was so funny that it didn't leave my mind up until now, always has a place in my heart," he laugh while saying those. It's been a while since I hear that laugh of him.

I'm glad we are talking like this. Just like when we were younger.

The dinner was great because we talk about a lot of things and I can 90% say, that I laugh the whole time, hinatid niya ako sa room ko, after our dinner, and say goodnight to each other.

And I didn't expect him to kiss my forehead after saying goodnight to me

Maybe, it's just that our friendship is rebuilding back to what is supposed to be. Well, I think I can be happy with that.