[7]

"You guys find this fun?!" Soomin asked in disbelief as she jumped over yet another plant

"You guys find this fun?!" Soomin asked in disbelief as she jumped over yet another plant. The 6 boys ahead of her all exclaimed in agreement.

Since she had been whining for so long about how bored she was, the youngest members decided to take her into the woods to their "hideout". But Soomin was sceptical since she had to walk around tall weeds in her basketball shorts that weren't hers but actually Le's.

"Wait, are you guys going to leave me alone somewhere in the woods?" The girl stopped abruptly.

"We aren't that evil." Ren rolled his eyes at her and she pouted her lips before running to catch up with the group.

"We're almost there so shut up." Le patted her on the back.

They continued on for maybe 5 more minutes, a shed came into view. It wasn't particularly big, made of wood with a stone chimney emerging from the side of it. Outside of the general building, there was a small veranda at the front with a single bench on it. The windows were dirty, restricting anyone from peeking in.

"Wow, well this is luxurious." Soomin exclaimed sarcastically as the guys began going up the few steps, the wood creaking loudly under their boots.

"Sorry miss rich that we don't have millions of won to build you a mansion."

"Can you not be so pissy Ren, like damn, I was just joking."

The boy rolled his eyes as Soomin walked up onto the veranda as well and Nana was fiddling with the lock. The door then opened with a squeaky noise due to the rusty hinges and the group went inside.

The whole place smelled like old pinewood, but in a good kind of way. As someone turned on the installed lights, Soomin was amazed to see that the boys had indeed turned this into a hideout. To the right there was a small kitchen and another door that most likely led to the restroom. There were 2 wide mattresses sprawled on the ground and they were covered with blankets and pillows. On the other side of the room was a giant couch surrounded by comfortable looking been bags and a wide-screen TV.

The guys giggled slightly seeing Soomin's mouth was parted in surprise and Jisung proceeded to turn on the LED lights making them a neon purple.

"It's pretty fire, isn't it?" No smiled in the girl's direction before he jumped on the couch. "What should we play today?"

It had already been a few hours and by 7 the sun had already set behind the horizon.

5 of the boys were sitting around on the couch or beanbags, snacking on some chips and sweets as they watched a football game. They kept either yelling out or booing.

Donghyuck wasn't interested and instead laid down on one of the big mattresses, scrolling through his phone. He was just finding any sorts of entertainment in order to not get bored to death. Soomin laid nearby and the only motions she was emitting was the peacefull rise and fall of her chest, showing that she was asleep.

As Donghyuck finally found something worth reading, he began hearing shuffling. He didn't think much of it, until he then felt something thrown over his stomach. His head snapped to the side to in the dimly lit room see the girl's sleeping face really close to him. The weight on his stomach had been her hand. 

Disgusted, the boy attempted to take it off of him, but to no avail as she kept placing it back. Suddenly her other hand slithered around his arm and she pulled herself closer. Donghyuck's breath hitched as she was now cuddled up to him, her head at the crook of his neck. He felt heat spring up to his cheeks as he felt her soft hair tickle his jaw. He was completely frozen, not able to even try to take her off.

Soomin mumbled something incoherent in her sleep, before tightening her grip.

"You're warm~" He managed to understand through her extremely quiet rambling. The palm of the arm she was holding onto curled into a fist as Donghyuck was struggling to breathe under the sudden skinship. But something did not let him push her away, instead he began feeling dazed at her own warmth. 

At that moment, the phone he had been holding above his face this entire time dropped, causing the boy to curse and grunt. That seemed to have woken Soomin up and completely gain consiousnes. With wide eyes, she looked up and to her surprise, Haechan's face was just inches away, the tips of their noses almost touching. With a small gasp, the girl pushed herself away, untangling from him and quickly stumbled to her feet. Her cheeks were completely red and her heart was racing due to the embarassment.

The boys seemed to notice the sudden movements as they turned their heads to look at her.

"Everything good?" Jaemin asked, seeing Soomin's flustered state. She gulped before nodding slightly, eyes looking away from Donghyuck's unreadable face.

"Y-yeah... I just need some fresh air, can I go on the veranda?" She spoke at the speed of light and the words tangled with each other making it seem as if she was sputtering nonsence. Confused, Jaemin just nodded slightly and Soomin hurriedly stepped towards the door. 

As she opened it, the cold air hit her as she realized for the first time that it was already dark outside. She began shivering and her teeth started to clatter, but she needed some time to cool off so she just closed the door behind her and walked out onto the veranda.

Soomin leaned against the wooden railing and admired the beautiful night sky. Here, the view of the stars and moon was clear and they all shined like tiny little diamonds. The girl's eyes lit up and her lips curled up, seeing such beauty for the first time in a while. 

She then rubbed her palms against each other in an attempt to gather some heat and she watched a white cloud leave her mouth each time she exhaled. Soomin felt at piece, the only sounds being the muffled yells from inside the cabin as well as the leaves being pushed around by the light wind.

Until that was interrupted.

The girl's head snapped to her left upon hearing an unusually loud crack coming from somewhere in the woods. She managed to see something moving behind the trees and the shadow quickly disappeared out of sigh.

Now panicked, Soomin immediately turned back towards the door and opened it with full force gatheting the attention of the entire room.

"There's someone outside." 

Okay but why am I so proud of this chapter lmfao

And ooo mysterious, me gusta