XXXIII

"conversation"
___________________________________

My eyes fluttered open as a yawn came out of my lips, I looked around through half-lidded eyes as I stared around at the people seated around me, some of them were asleep, on their phones, and even eating.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before sitting up, the sunlight from the window blinding my eyes.

I diverted my gaze towards the window and saw the passing colors of buildings and trees, my chest turning into a twist of different kinds of emotions as I started to think about that dream I had again.

Jungkook?

How did Jungkook appear in my dream?

I miss him now.

I must've fallen asleep when the train started to move, since I did get tired from packing everything. Every muscle in my body also felt stressed out from the situation I'm in.

I raised my head, whilst looking at the scenery on the window, my lips turning into a line as I recalled every moment I had with him in my dream.

"Oh, you're awake," a voice said and my eyes widened as I transferred my gaze to the owner of that voice.

My eyes landed on a brown-haired man that was sipping on his iced Americano, a book on his left hand as he turned a page.

He had round-rimmed glasses sitting on his nosebridge and he flashed as smiled as he sat infront of me.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to ask for permission, I was getting late in boarding the train and there weren't any vacant seats left so I had to sit here since you didn't have anyone with you," the man explained.

"Its alright," I beamed at him.

"You're not from here, aren't you? Your dialect says it all," he chuckled and I smiled before giving my full attention to him.

"Yeah, I've been in Seoul for awhile that I forgot how to talk in my own dialect, but I do live here," I chuckled and he laughed along as well.

"Well, I came here to visit my sick grandfather, and same, we do have that Seoul dialect," he replied and I nodded slowly.

"My sister wanted me to come back home so... here I am," I said and he smiled from ear to ear.

We kept talking with each other, enjoying one's company as the train moved, clusters of buildings and tunnels painting the window.

BACK IN THE LABORATORY

"I have classes with Hanhyo, Jimin and Jin hyung will take you to their lab while I'm away," Taehyung told the younger one who was still pouting at him.

"I miss noona," Jungkook replies, furrowing his brows as the older just stares at him.

"Come on, I'm dropping you off with Jimin," Taehyung tugs the boy and he just sighs in defeat as he stands up.

"By the way Kook," Taehyung spoke and Jungkook faced the boy as he sighed.

"How many times have you kissed your noona?" Taehyung asked him and Jungkook's body tensed a bit as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Uhmm..," Jungkook hesitates.

"Jiminie hyung and I will keep it as a secret," Taehyung spoke softly and Jungkook sighed deeply before opening his mouth.

"I've kissed her two times," Jungkook sighed and Taehyung nodded before he replied.

"And when was the other time?" He asked him and Jungkook remained silent, hesitating to reply and Taehyung just nodded before facing the front.

"You know Kook, you shouldn't be getting to attached to your noona," he said and Jungkook's eyes lowered to the ground.

"I don't know hyung, sometimes when I'm near her I feel different things a robot shouldn't be having," Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"Is it because.... you like her?" Taehyung asked him as they kept walking to Jimin and Jin's lab.

"N-no, I-I don't," Jungkook said in an instinct, but something else was going on in his mind.

Do I really like her?

If I do, then why?

Taehyung just nodded, he didn't want to force the young man who was still new to his surroundings, and he didn't want to pester him because he knew that Jungkook's mood is not that great after seeing his noona seperate from him in three days.

Taehyung twists the doorknob and pushes the door open to reveal.

Jimin in a grey tight shirt exposing his skin.

Jungkook faced his hyung, whom he already pictured his reaction in his head, and he was right.

His jaw was hanging at the sight.

Jungkook mentally pouted, thinking about his noona again.

I wish noona had the same reaction like that when she sees me.

"H-hey Jimin, I'm dropping Jungkook off. Take care of him, I have classes," Taehyung spoke at the blonde-haired man who was staring deeply at him.

"Alright Tae, have a nice day," Jimin's lips tug into a wide smile, his eyes turning into crescents upon seeing the man who's cheeks are already red.

Taehyung scurries to the exit before glancing at Jungkook, giving him a small smile before shutting the door closed.

"Jungkook, you should sit down there," Jimin gestured the younger boy and he nods as he walks over  to the sofa and plops himself down.

He stares at the wall across him blankly, his mouth turning into a slight frown. He's lonely, usually his noona would be there to give him a hug, and he would take care of her, and kiss him goodnight.

Suddenly, a hand came in his sight, a tall cup with a straw occupying his fingers as he shoves it into Jungkook's sight.

"Here, have a drink," a familiar voice caught his attention as he takes the drink, then something heavy weighed down beside him, and he turned his head to meet his eyes.

"Don't worry, its just coffee mixed with gasoline and oil, it'll make you feel better," he smiled at him and Jungkook nods before taking the drink and sipping it.

"Thanks, Jin hyung," he beamed at his handsome hyung.

"Are you alright? You seem really sad," Jin told the younger one and the younger one sighs.

"Noona's out today, and I'm lonely," Jungkook replied and Jin nods before he opens his mouth.

"How about... me and your hyungs could do what you do with your noona all the time?" Jin said, an idea flashing in his mind.

"Well...."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Oli London will kiss you

Lol I love the new update on dark mode I can write well now :)

Just gonna leave this 1k word cliffhanger lmao