XXXIV

"geochang"
_________________________________________

EUNHEE POV

The train finally reached Geochang, after chatting with the man I just met, we waved each other goodbye and we parted ways as I stepped out of the train and decided to find a bench to sit on.

He was really nice. He respected my personal space and all we did was talk about how beautiful Seoul was. I might say, he was also a looker.

I dragged my luggage with me as I found a bench outside the train. I placed myself down on it and took out my phone, letting Chaeyoung know I've arrived.

Hey, I'm here already

What station are you in?

Station 12

Alright, I'm going there now

I placed my phone in my bag and waited for my sister, at the same time another thought occupied my head.

A key inside dad's journal?

I'll have to check it out later.

After a few minutes, I heard the loud clicking of heels coming in my direction.

I turned my head to where that noise came from and my eyes widened to see the figure coming towards me.

Her hair was now dyed light brown, and her once wavy hair is already straight and silky, she wore huge sunglasses and a long coat covered her figure, red liptint hovered on her lips as she strides.

Is this really my big sister?

Being an actress must be hard.

She stands infront of me with a slight smile, she lowers her sunglasses and I stand up in an instinct before throwing my arms around her.

"I missed you so much!" I said as she hugs me back a smile plastered on her face as we release the hug.

"Eunhee! I missed you more! Now come on, lets go to the hospital," Chaeyoung said as she linked her arm with mine, dragging my luggage in her other arm.

"Hospital? Isn't mom already dead?" I asked her and she nodded at me.

"I texted you the day before yesterday, right? That day mom was at the emergency room, then at dawn the doctor said she died," she said softly and I faced her, noticing that her eyes have been red and puffy from crying.

"Oh, what was the reason she got admitted to the hospital in the first place?" I asked her.

"You did know mom had cancer right?" Chaeyoung replied.

"Oh, she had kidney cancer, I remember," I said as we both walked out of the station and towards a red sports car.

I looked at it before diverting my gaze towards Chaeyoung, who now had a car remote on her hand, she pressed a button and the car beeped twice.

"You... have a sports car now?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Well lil' sis, your sister isn't an actress for nothing," she winked at me through her glasses before shooting a small smile.

She placed my luggage inside the the compartment of the car before walking towards the driver's seat. I started to make my way towards the passenger's seat.

After she entered her seat, I began to look around the roads and sceneries.

Geochang was far more different than the tall buuldings of Seoul.

I missed my hometown.

"Don't you get sasaengs around here?" I asked her and she took of her sunglasses off before inserting the key, starting the engine.

"Not really, Geochang is more on the countrysides, people don't really recognize me here, I had to tell my manager in secret so I could come here," she responded before switching the handle to reverse, starting to back up from the parking lot.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Listen Hanhyo, if you wanna f*cking get taught, cooperate your darn ass would you?" I said, clenching my jaw upon seeing this woman.

The room me and Hanhyo were assigned to had an actual laboratory with a blackboard and a desk. Which made it look like we were in some school lab.

"Listen Taehyung, the only reason why I would tell daddy to let you teach me is so we could be alone," Hanhyo mimicked.

"You know what? I'd rather lose my job than deal with a disgusting shit like you," I shot back.

"Oh yeah, Tae? I liked you back in highschool because I thought you'd be nice and friendly!" Hanhyo shot back and I rolled my eyes.

"I'd be a nice person to anyone except you, you're cancelled," I replied as I looked at my wristwatch before looking back at her.

"Its already 5 in the afternoon, we're dismissed," I say blankly before taking my stuff before walking out of the room, leaving Hanhyo behind.

I close the door and start to walk through the narrows hallways, stopping infront of Jimin and Jin hyung's lab before knocking on the door.

"Jiminie? Jin hyung? Are you guys there?" I ask through the door.

No response.

I sigh deeply before knocking again, but no one answered.

I placed my hand on the doorknob, twisting it open and my eyes widened when I saw that the door was unlocked.

I twisted the knob open to reveal...

No one

My heartbeat started to run wild as I looked at the empty sofas and the abandoned equipment on the tables.

I looked around for any sign of them when my eyes landed on a

Piece of paper

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

1 vote or Oli London will marry you :)

dISgOrStEng shEyt

Online classes suck I hate life.

My ferret keeps fighting with my dog because my dog keeps playing with his bed I still love them tho.

They both be judging me while I write chapters :/