Maknae Line

Your heart is still beating from Yoongi's sweet gift. You wrap it and place it in your bag for later. 

"Hey, could you help out on the Maknae line's shoot?" a member of staff asks from the doorway. 

"Sure," you respond, excited to be able to fully participate. 

The photoshoot has been split into two, the Maknae's and the Hyungs, they each have a different set and concept. You walk over to the Maknae's where they are in their fitted suits and taking photos in office settings. 

First up is Tae, he's a natural, he fluidly moves from one pose to the next, all of them have unique poses and facial expressions. The bubbly and smiley Taehyung is gone and has been replaced by V. After a few shots they call for a touch-up on his makeup so you run up to him and get your brushes ready. 

When he sees you he smiles his boxy smile and his eyes light up.

"How am I doing? I look sexy right?" he asks while raising an eyebrow and smirking at you. 

You take a deep breath while you lean up to dab at his foundation, "Uh-huh," you say trying not to appear as affected as you are by him. 

He leans his face closer to you and gives you a devilish smirk "Do I look better than Jimin? It's okay you can tell me the truth, I won't tell him," he winks. 

You back up a bit and let out a nervous laugh "Umm...I don't know," you stutter. 

"Ahhh..okay, I see, you don't want to hurt his feelings," he smiles his cheeky smile and does a motion of zipping his lips. 

You shake your head and add the finishing touches before going back to the sidelines. 

Suddenly, hands cover your eyes and you hear a soft voice say "Boo!" 

You turn around and see Jimin smiling down at you "did I get you?" he asks with a grin. 

"Nope," you say with a smile, "you're not scary enough!"

"Oh really?" suddenly his cute demeanor changes and his face gets serious, he slowly steps towards you, making you take a few steps back, he leans so his face is close to yours and whispers "are you scared now?"

You swallow hard as you try to maintain a strong facade, "No." 

"Ahh Mann!! Next time!" he says bouncing on the spot with a pout, his duality gives you whiplash. He changed between those two personalities so fast your head actually hurts. 

He lets out a giggle and then runs off to swap places with Tae on set.

You close your eyes and breathe in and out to calm your nerves. You wait for a few seconds before you open them. 

When you do Jungkook is standing in front of you with his head tilted to the side in confusion. 

You jump when you see him because you weren't expecting him to be standing there. Your jumping makes him jump and you both start to laugh together. 

"What were you doing?" he asks in a soft voice once you both calm down. 

"I was just refocusing my mind," you say blushing. 

"Why?" he questions again, pure curiosity in his eyes. 

"I was distracted," you answer, not knowing what to say. 

He thinks for a moment before shrugging his shoulders, "Okay...here I brought you this," he hands you a bottle of chocolate milk and gives you a smile "it's my favourite." 

Someone calls Jungkooks name and he joins Tae and Jimin on the set. 

The shy boy who was just talking to you turns into a confident, sexy man once he's on set. His eyes narrow and his stance straightens. He puts his hands in his trouser pockets and leans against the desk. He looks like a man. 

All three of them stand there in godly poses, looking intimidating. They are completely different from when they are talking to you in the dressing room. You love it. 

You so badly want to experience this version of them, especially Jungkook, that was the biggest transformation and you are here for it. 

Maybe once you get to know them better, you'll get to see all the sides that these boys have to offer.