💔 ƒσυятєєη

"Hot chocolate!" Renjun got all smiley, finally knowing what he wanted.

"Jeno?" Jiahui tilted her head slightly.

"I want a... Hot chocolate too" Then, they all started to dig into their pockets, trying to find the money to pay her. "Oh- No you don't need to, I'm already living with you it's fine"

She out her hand out to stop them, heading in the back to make their drinks.

💔

"Here" She set their drinks down on the table, giving Jaemin a straw.

"Thanks, but are you sure we don't need to pay?" Renjun asked her, taking a tiny sip of his not chocolate.

"No, it's fine. I must be really annoying because Chenle tells me that all the time-"

"You're not, you're probably more quiet than us" Jeno snorted.

"So, what's Donghyuck's favorite drink?" Jiahui asked, playing rugby her fingers. She had already done all the setting up, she's just waiting for the tapioca pearls to boil.

"He usually likes vanilla lattes- I don't know, something like that" Renjun shrugged, staring at the scenery outside.

"Really? That's what I usually get" The standing girl slightly laughed, looking at the clock on the wall. "Oh shit- I have to open the cafe in ten minutes, I hope the tapioca pearls are done"

She headed towards the back, seeing that they were almost done.

"Thank god.." Jiahui felt relieved as clutched her heart for a little bit. Ten minutes is not a lot of time, and she had to make sure everything is ready.
When the girl was ready, she walked back out and switched the sign to open, unlocking the door and going behind the counter for customers.

"If you guys want to stay, you can. I can get you breakfast stuff" Jiahui offered them, almost insisting, but the decline the kind offer.

"We got some mafia stuff to do" Jaemin reminded the both of them about their kidnapped victim in the basement.

"Oh right.. Him" Renjun snapped his finger, recalling the events that happened last night.

"Oh yeah, we'll have people watching you at all costs, so that doesn't happen anymore" Jeno tried not to mention what happened yesterday but, it was a good thing to let her know that she was just being protected.

"Ok then.. You guys have a nice day!" She waved her arm, saying goodbye to the three as they exited the cafe, letting new people enter. "Hi! What can I get for you?"

"Uh, just a moment please"

💔

"Noona!" Jisung came through the door, with Chenle of course.

"Hi Jisungie, what would you like?" She asked him, her eyes fixed on the cash register screen.

"Chenle-yah, what did you want?" The younger turned his head to his best friend. "I want boba"

"Mango Yogurt!" Chenle beamed, giving his older cousin a small smile. "Will you be able to visit the house a lot? Maybe be even sleep over? I actually can't manage myself without you- And it's only been one day"

His comments made the girl laugh.

"Yes, I will visit" She nodded her head and went into the back to get their drinks. "And if Donghyuck doesn't let me, I'll drive him to let me"

"Noona, you are not intimidating. You're too short to be intimidating" The youngest, but tallest, Jisung, snorted. Which Jiahui took offense to.

"I'm average height!" She protested. "But, we will fight about this later because I need to get your drinks"

Jiahui slipped herself into the back as her coworker took over, doing the cashier job.

"Will Donghyuck let me go? Surely he will, right?" She kept tossing those words around her head, eventually giving her just a tiny headache.

💔

"Here you go, Chenle and Jisung. Sorry I can't stay, there's a lot of people in line!" Jiahui bowed, as an apologetic gesture.

"It's fine, we brought you some clothes from your closet so you don't have to wear what you came to the house in" Chenle pointed at the medium-sized, black, backpack, that was stuffed with her clothes- Warm clothes, not shorts.

"Oh, thanks! I really appreciate it!" She smiled.

"It's no problem, I help out family members for a reason ya'know?" Chenle smirked, proud of himself.

"Ok, sorry Chenle and Jisung? I really need to get back to work now! My coworker is literally making gestures for me to get my ass back to work" Jiahui stared at her coworker, giving her the get-your-ass-back-to-work-I'm-struggling face. "I hope you guys have a good day! I'll probably visit you tomorrow because I also work tomorrow!"

"Ok then, Chenle lets go! Bye bye, Noona, maybe my parents will let me come over so I can see you!" Jisung waved, as well as Chenle.

"Bye Dolphin and Mouse!" She waved back, giggling at that cute nicknames she had given them a long time ago. She couldn't stay there all day, so once they left the store, she got straight back go work.