Ch4- Upon the Airship

(this made me laugh so much. Illumi is a trained assassin and he got kicked in the face by Gon. 90's version is golden(>ω<)

(Y/N)'s POVAfter the Chairman introduced himself and told us we have free access to do whatever we please, till we reach the next phase

(Y/N)'s POV
After the Chairman introduced himself and told us we have free access to do whatever we please, till we reach the next phase. I decided to explore the airship for a little while. Just before I get some rest.

(Third Persons POV)
Meanwhile, Satotz, Menchi and Buhara were having their dinner and talking about the exam. "So how many applicants do you think'll make it this year? I think we've got a pretty impressive group of rookies this year."

Menchi says to Buhara as she takes a bite off her plate. "It all depends on what the other phases are." Buhara states to Menchi. "A few of them stand out. Didn't you notice? Like number #304." Menchi says, referring to you.

"I'm surprised she was the only one who passed, considering my picky taste buds." Menchi giggles a little. "I also favor number #294. He may have ticked me off, but I think he's still got a fair shot." Menchi smiles as she thought of the two applicants that she likes the most.

"I'm partially rooting for number #99 myself." Satotz says, referring to Killua. (my baby:) "He seems like a little, selfish brat to me." Menchi laughs, jokingly. "What about you, Buhara? Anyone that you favor?" Menchi asks.

"He may not be a rookie, but I'm voting on number #44." Buhara says, thinking of Hisoka. "That time when one of the applicants were throwing a fit. Number #44 looked like he wanted to kill somebody. I even felt his blood lust." Buhara flashes back to the event.

"I noticed it too. I was on the edge of my seat when he had that smirk on his face. He had that look on his face since he walked in." Menchi throws a disgusting face. "I had a similar encounter. We should all keep a close eye on him." Satotz states.

~meanwhile, on the airship~

(Y/N) was walking around, exploring every corner of the airship. When all of a sudden, a random applicant appears and starts to tease her for her small appearance. (Y/N) wasn't having it, so she just skated off. Until the applicant stops her, causing her to trip.

The applicant laughed and took one of the wheels that fell off. "Give. That. Back." (Y/N) glares at the him, but he wasn't scared of her at all. (Y/N) punches the wall behind him, with physical strength. Making a huge dent, causing the applicant to cower and run away.

(Y/N) started chasing after him, cause he was still holding onto one of her wheels. Just as the guy was about to reach the end of the hallway, (Y/N) does a spinning kick, sending him crashing out of the window, falling to his death.

 Just as the guy was about to reach the end of the hallway, (Y/N) does a spinning kick, sending him crashing out of the window, falling to his death

(Y/N) smiles in satisfaction as she attaches the wheel back onto her skates. She hears clapping in the distance and looks down the hall to her left. There standing, was the two people she didn't want to run into again.

"Impressive kick you've got there~" Hisoka smiles as he and Gittarackur make their way towards her. "I believe we've never gotten your name, doll~" He chuckles and stares down at her. "Could you stop calling me that..." She says a bit ticked off.

He chuckles again. "I'm Hisoka, it's a pleasure to meet you. And this is my acquaintance, Gittarackur~" He gestures his hand to the person next to him. "I know, I heard a couple of applicants talking about you."

(Y/N) says to Hisoka. "Oh~? Really~?" He smiles at her. "Yeah, they wouldn't stop talking about how much of an a**hole you are." She smiles back as Hisoka makes a serious frown.

" She smiles back as Hisoka makes a serious frown

Gittarackur chuckles as the little girl giggles. "What did you kick that man out the window for?" Gittarackur asks. "That's what he gets for teasing me." She mumbles under her breath and clenches her fists, sending out a little blood lust. The duo look at each other.

Hisoka smirks. "I'm guessing you get mad when someone calls you, little~?" Hisoka bends down to her height. "Don't start that. I'm already grumpy as it is." He smiles and pats her head.

(Y/N) used 20% of Ko this time and slaps Hisoka, leaving a dark bruise. Then she skated off to who knows where, leaving the two behind with intriguing faces.