198

William's voice was trembling. Looking at Bella's unconscious look, he was chaotic. "Bella, aren't you afraid of the doctor? If you don't wake up again, I'll take you to see the doctor." William continued to try to use this to wake up Bella, but he still did not react.

The car had already been waiting in the harbor for a long time.  "Bella, you were at sea before, so you were afraid. But now that we're ashore, we're on the way to the hospital. If you don't open your eyes, it'll be late!" 

A before, Bella did not react. Hearing the words of William, the security guard felt sad. If Miss Bella can't wake up, the leader will surely collapse. "Child, child ..." Bella's lips suddenly moved, which made William happy. 

"Wishes, wishes ..." He kept calling her name, trying to wake up Bella, but he continued to shout out the child and did not react to anything else. "Child, I'm sorry..." her eyes filled with tears as she melted into the hands of William, and his heartache. 

He was willing to care about the child and was still thinking about the child in a coma without knowing anything. The car quickly reached the hospital. Bella is sent for examination. The inspection was done in great detail, and the Dean personally sent the results of the inspection to William. 

"There was nothing wrong with miss Bella's body." William attached so much importance to this woman. This woman was not simple. He was even more conference about Bella. "Why is she unconscious?" Since there was no problem with her body, why did she wish she hadn't yet. 

His gaze fell on the dean's body, and the sharpness of it made the devil's forehead sweat."Miss Bella was so stimulating that she was in despair and completely closed her consciousness." The dean continued. 

Hearing this, William's eyes flickered. "When will she wake up?" William's gaze didn't look away from Bella. The pain he almost lost made him never dare to let her out of his sight anymore. He had to keep his Bella, or she would be afraid. 

"I can't say this well, but effective stimulation can make the patient recover. William can think about what Miss Bella cares most about." William said everything he knew. William nodded and looked at Bella uncomfortably. Was Liam the child that he wished to care about the most?

"What if there's no excitement/" William continued to ask. "Then it depends on the specific situation." The dean did not say anything. he just frowned and looked at Bella. "But it's not good for her to lie on the bed. At present, her brain is still active. Come here. But if it's been a long time, her subconscious will slowly dissipate until she finally remembers nothing."

hearing this, William's captain became silent. Did she really want to bring and told her that Liam was her child? However, if that was the case, would it make a  fool of yourself and let it go to heartbreak? What if she wanted to know that Liam was her child and he was still three years old?

William, which had always killed her, was in a dilemma, hesitating whether he should make this decision. After the dean went out of the ward, Liam guarded by Bella's bed. "Child, child ..." Bella came out again. her tone was filled with sighs. Such a call seemed to be just a thought before he died.

"Bella, we're safe now. Wake up, okay?" William held her hand and wanted to awaken her sense of sleep. But Bella still closed her eyes and shut out what he said. Bella was as if she had fallen asleep. Se couldn't hear anything, and could not wake up. William was aside, and he was suffering. 

It had been a few days and Bella still didn't wake up. The number of calls for children had gradually diminished in the past two days, which made him feel anxious. According to the doctor, if she wanted to wake up again, she would be completely unconscious. 

With such consequences, William could not be imagined, he felt sullen he saw that Bella never woke up. There was no other way. He had to make this decision. Even if he wanted to know that Liam was her child, what if he knew that Liam was not three years old, even if he was heartbroken, it was better than lying in bed unconsciously now. 

He only wanted Bella to be okay, and only wanted her to wake up. he called the nurse and asked her to bring Liam. Before long the nurse brought Lima over. When Liam saw Bella lying on the sickbed, the mist appeared in her eyes. he was only one and a half years old, but he was very smart as if he knew everything.

"Mommy ..." Liam seemed to know that Bella was ill. He yelled softly, lest he was frightened. "Mommy." From the nurse's embrace, he walked to the side of Bella and lay on the bedside to look at this Bella, but he was still too small. 

They claimed onto the bed with both hands, trying to climb onto the bed with their short legs. "Mommy, Mommy ..." hearing Liam's call, William in was aching. He lifted Liam and put it on the bed, then said to Liam, "Liam, Mom sleeps too long. Do you want to wake her up?" Liam seemed to understand when she heard her father say it. She raised her hand with Bella's hand, and her soft voice called out. 

"Mommy, wake up ... Mommy wakes up ..." The little child called persistently, starting at Bella without blinking, waiting for her to wake up. "Mommy, I'm sick, I'm not hurting. Huh ..." Liam did not wake up when she saw Bella. She suddenly thought of something and said softly to Bella. 

When the pair saw this scene, she could not help but cry. When Liam was was ill, she was so comforting to her. She did not think that Liam would actually remember this and comforted Bella.