7

Ahhhhh Ivan's P.O.V (Who knew?) Also what Ashley is wearing just in case you forgot in the last chapter (Minus the diaper)

I can't get those words out of my head. He didn't rape me, why would he think that I thought that?

"Come on bug, you have to eat," I said trying to feed him some sliced strawberries.

"No" He pouted.

"Ashley, please eat"

"No, I don't want to"

"Okay" I picked him up and brought him to the bathroom.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked as I sat him over my knee pulling down his overalls.

"Punishment," I said as he tried to cover his butt.

"N-no, please don't, i-I'll eat I promise please don't" He cried wiggling out of my grip.

"Only four spanks, bug," I said removing his hands.

I rubbed my hand over his bum and I noticed scars and hickeys. I know the hickeys are from Robin but the scars aren't because they don't look fresh. I shook my head and looked at Ashley's face that has tears running down it.

"Count each hit, love"

Ashley nodded and I slapped his butt "O-One" He choked out

"That wasn't too bad was it?" I rubbed some cooling jell on his now red butt.

Ashley didn't say anything. He just looked away from me.

"did you learn your lesson?"

Ashley nodded and I pulled him up putting his underwear and overalls back on.

"Why aren't you wearing a skirt today?" I asked washing my hands

"I didn't feel like it, i-is that a bad thing?"

"No baby, it's not"

It's starting to bug me now, what the hell does he mean by rape?

I pulled out my phone and texted Robin who I got his number from Ashley.

Me: Robin

Robin: Shit, I swear I didn't force him

Me: I know, he told me, but I have a question

Robin: What is it?

Me: Why did he think that I would think that you raped him? And what are the scars on his butt

Robin: Look, I can't say anything. If you want to know you have to ask him

Me: Robin, I care for him, I want him to be safe, please tell me

Robin: I'm sorry but I can't

Me: Do you know the reason why he can't eat?

Robin: Yes, but again, I'm not allowed to say.

Me: Okay, also, if there is a next time, be careful when you fuck him, he can barely walk

Robin: KK

I sighed and put away my phone before I got in trouble. I'm more worried now because Robin said that he isn't allowed to say.

"Ivan, can I be wif you?" Ashley asked as we went out for free time.

"Do you not want to play with your friends?"

"My bum still hurties" he pouted.

"Okay you can stay with me"