50

this. is. a. journey. so. make. sure. you're. alone.

Harry Styles

The dangerous amount of absinthe running through my blood was like a freight train never going to stop. My heart was racing, my vision was staggered and I can't even remember what I ate this morning. Everything I came to contact with felt like a different kind of texture from what I've known it to be all my life. I was really tripped out, it was like a extreme crossfade.

"Wanna be my sucker baby?" Her delicate voice tampered hot air against my ear, but it was the words themselves that made me shudder.

My words.

With her hips circling so effortlessly on the growing mass in my tight jeans, she knew what she was doing and I was enjoying every minute of it. Not only have I been yearning to feel her grind on me like this, the hallucinogenic mixed with it was so euphoric that I couldn't even describe it like I want. Her innocent hands were undoing my belt so delicately while she rolled her hips in provocative temptation.

But, I had to remember she was just as drunk as me let alone more probably. If she does anything sexual and turns it around on me the next morning when she's sober and regrets it, I don't know what I'll do. I had to make sure. This was a dangerous situation, I had to know for sure this is something she wanted.

"I want to Av, but you have to assure me you're stable enough to make that decision." I whisper into her neck as she was nuzzled in mine, my words ruining the moment a bit but I needed to be secure. She wasn't just a random girl that does this kind of stuff everyday, I'm pretty sure the last guy she did anything sexual for was her abusive ex boyfriend.

"Yes." She whispered the consenting word against my ear. "Do you want it?"

Words couldn't describe how long I've wanted her lips around me, how many girls I've visualized her in their place. I was so overwhelmed with how effortlessly good she was making me feel from something so causal like a simple grind of the hips.

"More than anything, but I don't want you to feel pressured." I whispered as my vision was a little cloudy from the absinthe.

She plants a gentle kiss to my neck, right where the hickey was from the other night. The softness of the plump lips was enough to send me into overload, my eyes shutting as she undid the silver button at the same time. My hands blindly fell to her hips, squeezing them as the jeans felt extra rugged right now.

God I'm not gonna last long will I?

Something about her made me feel things ten times harder than they should, or maybe it was the drink. Her gentle kiss to my neck had more of an effect then when other chicks suck the hell out of it. Every touch from her was way too pleasurable, naturally I was nervous how embarrassingly quick I'm could cum the second she touches my cock. This moment has been building up for a long time in my head, now that it was actually happening I don't know how my body will respond.

She unzips my jeans that covered my hardening erection. Her lips stayed on my neck as she gently kissed me in every naked spot, every few kisses her tongue would teasingly poke against my skin with it.

With my black boxer briefs tight around the bulge trapped down my left thigh, she immediately sits on it in the most perfect way—not to hard but not too light. I breathed out and gripped her hips as she was sitting directly on the base of my cock. She rolled her hips back and forth, my mind immediately visualizing me fucking her in this exact position. The mere image in my head of her completely naked while riding me raw was enough to make an escaped moan shake the back of my throat.