Prologue

It's impossible to change fate. Everything is supposed to work out how it's supposed to. 

Right?

Wrong. 

Once upon a time, Ezra Bridger and his crew liberated his home world Lothal, freeing his people from the tyranny of the Empire. His master and father figure Kanan Jarrus, Jedi Knight, was killed during the fight, but the rest of the crew got to live their lives because of the choices Ezra made. 

Before the Liberation of Lothal, they all had different lives. Kanan Jarrus, formerly Caleb Dume, was a Padawan in the Jedi Order. He became a survivor of Order 66 when his master Depa Billaba laid down her life for him. Hera Syndulla was only a dreamer, dreaming to be a pilot and make a difference in the world, which she did by running away from her home of Ryloth with her droid Chopper. Zeb Orrelious lived on his home of Lasan, before the Empire attacked it, killing many of the lasats and his family, leaving him one of few survivors. Sabine Wren was a former Imperial Academy student, who left when she spoke out to protect her family and all of Mandalore. Ezra Bridger was only a child, when his parents were taken away and he was forced to live on the streets. 

Until he met that Jedi. Until he met the crew of The Ghost. 

And that is how the story goes. Or how it did. 

Fate can change. As it did for young Ezra Bridger and the others. 

- - - 

Hello! This is my alternate version of SWR, based off some of my one shots! 

I do not own any of the characters that are in SWR, they belong to the amazing Dave Filoni and Lucasfilm! 

However, I will be using some of my new OCs in this story! No, not Ky, unfortunately. I head canon that Zeb was a father before the Siege of Lasan, and I have my OCs of his kids and husband/boyfriend in here. They're new OCs so I'm still getting used to them. Shae is Zeb's daughter, who will become a main character for this alternate version. Nessian is his son, not as important. And Tamia is his boyfriend/husband, also not that important. 

Enjoy! I'll update when I can!