Truth Untold

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

(Time skip) 8:07 pm.

We all head back to the apartment all tired from playing. Me and the little ones went ahead with RM, Yoongi and Jin while the others clean up together with Van (Yes they already know about Van, which surprised them at first).

As we enter their apartment, Yoongi immediately laid on the sofa to be followed by Koya struggling to climb.

"Here you go little guy." Yoongi said helping the sleepy koala up the sofa.

"Hey guys? Do you have some motor oil? I forgot to bring one.." I asked the 3 guys. They looked at me confused with the words 'what for?' plastered on their faces. "Oh. Its for Van. That's the only thing he drinks.. cause you know.. robot.."

"We don't have motor oil. But I can ask our manager to bring one." RM smiled at me waving his phone at me.

"Oh that would be nice. Thanks RM." I smiled back.

"Please. You don't have to call me by my stage name. Call me Namjoon or Joon."

"Oh.. ok. I'll try that." I smiled at him as he turned his back at me typing something on his phone.

I approached injured Jin whose in the kitchen cleaning with one hand.

"Hey.. you could ask for my help you know?" I smiled cleaning next to him. He looked at me and chuckled.

"You don't always have to help you know? You've done enough already earlier."

"Come on.. its the least I can do for you guys. And I think its not proper for the guest not helping cleaning up." I said wiping the counter with a damp towelette.

"Fine. If you say so." He said putting one hand up surrending. I laughed at him a little and eyed his injury.

"Is your arm feeling ok? You want me to check it?" I asked after washing my hands and drying it with a paper towel. He quietly stood beside me and stretched his arm out for me to check.

I rolled up his sleeve and carefully untied the bandage and took the aloe vera. The burn is not swelling that much already. I gave out a sigh of relief as I clean up his burn.

''I think you need to put some ointment on this one so it does not scar." I said throwing the used bandage and dried aloe vera.

"Thanks again Sae-jun." He smiled as he rolled down his sleeve.

"Hey guys! Were done cleaning up the roof deck!"

I turned to the stairs to see J-hope hoping down the stairs to be followed by the other members and Van.

"My back hurts a little from that cleaning. But Van here is a big help." Jimin said stretching hid body. I chuckled, approaching Van and patted his metal head, thanking him for helping the guys clean when the door bell rang.

"Oh. That must be him. I'll get it." Joon said rushing to the door earning a glance from his members. He opened the door and closed it now holding a big plastic bag. "Here's the motor oil you asked Sae-jun." He said approaching me handing me the plastic bag. I mouthed him a thank you and walked towards Van.

The guys looked at me amazed as I help van with his motor oil.

"This is so cool." Jungkook said sitting on top of sleeping Yoongi.

"Yeaaah. I never thought I would see a robot this close before!" V exclaimed sitting on the floor with Shooky sitting on his lap.

"Speaking of which.. where did you find these guys?" Jungkook said as Cooky climbed his shoulders to play with his hair. You looked at them uneasy. Thu guys slowly crowded the living room, finding a place to sit as well as the little ones looking at you like they are waiting for you to tell them a story before going to sleep.

'Shoul I tell them? What if they don't believe me? Is it safe to tell them? Is it even safe to be here in the first place? Their superstars. Media is not far away. What if it causes a problem to me and the little ones? What if they accidentally spill a detail? Will the government take the little ones away from me?'

This are the thoughts that crossed my mind as I took a sit beside Yoongi who is now fully awake.

"Yeah Sae-jun, tell us. How come you understand them?? Are you one of them too?" Jin slapped V's thigh for asking the last question. I chuckled at him and sighed deeply. I only knew these guys a moment ago, but why do I feel that I can trust them so easily??? I took a deep a deep breath and sighed.

'Alright. Here goes nothing..'

"Ok. Behold.. the truth.. untold.." I began.

(Time skip)

(A/n: sowy guys.. I'm not gonna type the whole thing again 😅 but, I'll let Namjoon sum it up for ya 😉)

"And that is how we ended up here, with you guys." I said ending my story. They stared at me for a moment.

"Ok. So let me sum this up.." Joon said as he face me. "They come from a planet called Universtar, they went to Earth via an asteroid because of a mission to find their each destine companion, they found you and tried to see if you're compatible but denied, so they made you their temporary guardian that's why you have the tattoo of Van's face, you promised to help these little ones on their mission, and swear to not tell anyone about them."

"Umm.. yeah.. that's pretty much the summary of the story." I said holding Chimmy close to me.

"So they were the aliens the alert message was talking about.. AND THEY'RE AN ARMY TOO!" V exclaimed tickling Mang, making the pony giggle.

"We also tried it to my best friend Sue, but they didn't match too." I sighed. Well, its really hard to find their match since I have to keep them a secret. But atleast Van is here to help. Whether I'm at home or not, if he has a chance even just a little, he would go outside, puts on his invinsible mode, and secretly scan random people from above. But still nothing.

I snapped back to reality when I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down to see Tata.

"Tata! Tatata!(Van scan BTS!)" He said jumping up and down. The little ones looked at their friend with wide eyes and then looked at me. They also started jumping getting excited from their friend's idea.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What's happening??" Jin said standing up confused on what's happening.

"Sae-jun what did he said?" RM looked at me confused also.

"He wants Van to scan you guys.." I said looking at them with uneasiness. They were all shocked and surprised at the moment.

"You mean.. they want to test our compatibility?" I nodded at Jimin. By seeing their reaction, they literally don't know what to do.

"Well? Why don't we try it?"

We all looked at V who is now standing in front of me looking at me deep in the eyes. His height towering me as his lips curved into a smile.

"I'll go first, if you don't mind?"

~~~

(A/n):

Omoooo~

I would like to have this opportunity to thank you guys for reading my story 🤩 (600 reads! Yey! 👀)
I hope you guys enjoyed iiiit~

Please stay with me cause the fun is just starting ✨

I'll update soon!

Oh. And feel free to comment your thoughts mmmkay?
Byeeee~ 💜