-16-

Astraea Grey 

His hands cupped my face and his eyes captured my own. He gently ran his thumb up and down my let cheek caressing my face. Neither of us uttered a word out of our mouths, we just stood in my room-my back was to my door. His eyes raked over my body, lust clouding his eyes. I shifted on my bare feet beginning to feel self-conscious about myself. I was wearing a black silky tank-top and shorts. I move my arms over my chest attempting to cover my chest as his eyes lingered there for a while.

My breath hitched as he pushed me against the door. I didn't even wince in pain as my back hit harshly against the door. My lips parted as he started to lower his head. He smashed his lips against my own. The kiss wasn't a passionate or even a slow kiss. No, this was a kiss for of hunger. Like he needed this in the entire world. He pulled away from the kiss making me pout.

Tease!!

In a sudden jolt he lifted me up. In response I wrapped my legs around his waist. "You will not hide your body from me" His voice sent shiver's down my spine as his breathed fanned my neck. I gulped and nodded my head. His big hand wrapped around my neck, tightening around it. "Am I clear".

"Yes" The words trailed over my tongue. His eyes tinkled with approve. His lips once attacked my own, savoring my taste. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His hands are now on my waist, itching further up my tank-top. He detaches his lips from my own and lowers his lips to my exposed neck. Sucking and biting. A moaned escaped my lips at the sudden pleaser- well more so pain.  

He bit down harder against my neck, "Ouch" I cried out in pain. He chuckled against my neck. He pulled away and examined what he had done. Then he dropped me on the floor, an evil smirk playing on his lips as he backed away towards my bed keeping eye contact with me. 

I stood up, not caring about the slight pain that had been inflected upon my neck and butt. "Ouch" I cried out as a freaken book fell on top of my head. It fell to the floor, I leaned over and picked the book up. It had a red binding and as I turned it over the words Chemistry were written in yellow. I looked over at my bed- he was gone. A frown grew upon my face. He couldn't have just disappeared.

More and more books started hitting me in the head. It ranged from the actual textbooks, to spiral notebooks, folders. Even to pens and pencils. I ducked down onto the floor and crawled away from the spot I had originally been hit by so many books, only for the books to follow me. What was going on?

"Astraea Grey"

My head perked up the voice sounded just like my chemistry teacher, Ms. Poliner. But what was she doing in my damn house.

"Astraea Grey" The voice repeated yet again but sounded quite annoyed.

"ASTRAEA GREY" I jolted upright, falling off the stool, hitting the floor with a 'thump'. I looked around tiredly as I rubbed my eyes. I wasn't in my room with Hayden. No, I was in my freaken Chemistry class. Snickers filled the room, as I rubbed my face and touched my mouth making sure no drool happened to be on the edge of my lip. "Am I boring you"

"Yes and you woke me up from a very much adequate dream" I grumbled as I pushed myself off the floor and sat back on the stool glaring at my teacher. I wouldn't get to see what was going to happen next. No fair.

"Care to enlighten us" Ms.Poliner tucked a blue strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at me awaiting for my response. She was around twenty-eight and had been teaching at the school for two years. Hell she even went to this school, so I'm pretty sure she'll get that us high school students don't get enough sleep with all the homework and tests/quizzes they pile onto us.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked around and everyone was staring at me. They too were waiting to hear about my dream that was so important. I looked at only one person in particular, Hayden. He had a pair of safety goggles perched up on his forehead, he arched a brow silently telling me to go on.

I shifted in my stool "Uh I was getting chase by a very hot burrito" I emphasized the word hot as Hayden held eye contact with me from across the room. Everyone started snickering and laughing at my comment. Hayden just smirked and raised a brow as he crossed his arms leaning over the black table top.

"What is she smoking" I heard a dude say somewhere in the back.

"I don't know, but I want some" This time a girl answered. I lowered my head, covering my face from the class seeing my embarrassed state.

Ms.Poliner rolled her eyes "Alright class begin the lab".

Lab?! We have a lab today. I don't remember her saying anything about a lab yesterday. Hell we just finished one last week, and I had to finished my part. Which was very exhausting as I had to actually use my brain and sit next to Earl. I shuddered as I remember him taking a pet Chameleon out of his pocket, then out of the same pocket offered me peanuts.

"Since you slept through the whole class, I explain what to put in the beaker then finish the report". Jaden looked at me as he handed me a pair of safety goggles. "I trust you since you already know the acids and everything", he added as he grabbed the set of beakers that were filled with different liquids, sliding it over to me.

"Okay" I rubbed my lips as I slid the goggles on. I started throwing all the dry condiments inside first.

"Lastly add 30% of hydrogen peroxide" Jaden stated as he scribbled something onto the paper. I nodded my head even though he couldn't see, I reached over and grabbed the peroxide and the measuring cup.

"Hayden!!" My head perched up as I heard Hazel's giggling and Hayden's laughter. They were still lab partners as whoever you sat with was your partner for the rest of the year. Unless, Ms.Poliner decided to change your seat. I looked at Hayden's table to see he had an outline of the goggles on his face. I grimaced-it wasn't even that funny.

I looked back at the measuring cup and just dumped the contexts into the beaker. I looked over the beaker seeing nothing was happening. "Jaden, nothing is happening"

"Just wait a little while longer" I looked as he grabbed his phone out. Getting quite annoyed I grabbed more peroxide and dumped more into the beaker. I placed the peroxide to the side and looked back into the beaker seeing it was finally working. See you needed more peroxide.

"Jaden its-" A splash of blue inky crap exploded into my face. I pulled away from the beaker and took the goggles off. A few gasps left students mouth, while others snickered.

Hazel's high pitch laugh filled the room "You really are a blonde. Stupid" She took her phone out, knowing what she was going to do I stuck my middle finger out. More student followed behind and I held up both of my middle fingers.

"Shut up Ginger Pubes" I gave her a tight smirk. These students grimaced and snickered.

"Astraea" I raised a brow as Ms.Poliner came back into the classroom after speaking to a student in the hall. "What on earth did you do?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You look like a blueberry" The student, Rose remarked as she slid back into her stool.

I faked pouted and held a hand to my chest "Man, I was going for a smurf". I grinned. "You know smurfette".

"Astraea did you not pay attention to your partner"

I shook my head "I did" I held back my smirk as I looked at her. I couldn't tell her I got distracted poured more than 30% peroxide into the beaker, then added more because nothing was happening as fast as it should been.

"Alright then. You have the rest of the period to clean yourself up". She rubbed her forehead. "And since a mistake happened somewhere along the experiment I trust that you and Jaden understand what's going on and wont let you retake it." She looked at me as I was getting ready to jump off the stool and run out. "Let this be a warning. The next time you fall asleep and mess up a experiment in my class, I'll fail you and your partner".

"Aye Aye captain" I gave her a grin as I grabbed my things headed out of the classroom. And headed home.