24.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥

Monday

"Why you not in school?" My dad opened my door brushing his hair

"I'm not required to go to my class today they having a test and I already took it."

"You work today?"

"Yes unfortunately and I get paid in a couple hours. I'm happy now."

"We need to chat about your newly found relationship." What if he don't like him? Cause I certainly do. "I want you to be careful with messing with any boy, if you can't see him becoming a man leave him now. Santiago don't seem like a bad person you came in happy so in a way under my hate that he is taking you away from me I like him only because you like him."

"You know his name Santana, that really made me feel better I don't want to seem like I'm leaving you."

"We are always going to be close no matter where you go and who you're with. What college did you choose?"

"Honestly Harvard is where I'm leaning towards, they have the best program.

"They do and John Hopkins. I want to ask you one  thing, please tell me personally when you start having sex. It's going to break my heart but I want to know."

" I will.  Are you going to work?"

"Yeah check out this land then back in office. Y'all want to take a family vacation? To like Africa or some shit I'm getting tired of seeing these white people in my face everyday."

"That would be cool. I really think we should start visiting your family more we haven't seen grandma in so long."

"We can go this Sunday after church."

"About church, can I invite Santana?" I bit my lip suggestiing. "I can tell his family aren't too deep into religion, he just needs it."

"Definitely, we going to going to grandma church so ask his family you don't know if they on that asymmetrical shit or not."

A- what, " atheist, I will."

"Aight let me go love you." His kissed me ceck.

"Love you too."

Incoming FaceTime call Santana

"You ain't at school either?"

"No I didn't have to take the test today, whats your reaason?"

"Same." He moved around before getting out his bed. "Man my momma be too bored."

"She's having a girl?"