I want pups

Gray and Natsu found a inn. They got two rooms, one for them and one for Lucy, Erza, and Happy. They started unpacking and settling in after putting the girls stuff in the other room. "Gray." "Yes Natsu" "When are we gonna tell the guild?"

Gray's pov

"When are we gonna tell the guild?" I started to choke on my own saliva upon hearing what he just said. *Cough* *cough* "where is this coming from Natsu?!" "Gray I want pups! You know that! What is everyone gonna say when my belly starts growing!" Natsu yelled. I stayed silent for a while. "Natsu we can have pups. We could even start right now! I just don't want to tell the the guild!" "Well then we just won't have pups then!" I saw that Natsu was starting to tear up and then he started sobbing as he fell to the floor. "Oh no, I-I'm sorry Natsu please stop crying. Please don't say that we won't have pups." I whined. Great I made Natsu cry! Shit! I picked Natsu up bridal style and carried him to the bed. I laid him on the bed gently and laid next to him. "Natsu calm down and look at me." I lifted his chin so now we were eye to eye.

Natsu's pov 

 I was now eye to eye with Gray. "Why don't we just leave the the guild and start a new life together." Wait WHAT!