I Love All Your Flaws

You walk into the BAU and notice the team gathered in the briefing room. Entering the room, you see Aaron standing at the front on the room, holding a big box of stuff.

"Hey (y/n)" Aaron says

"Hey!" You say looking at the box

Everyone turns to face you, but when you start to pay attention you see tears in Aaron's eyes. Aaron had just got out of the hospital from his encounter with foyet, and as far as you know he's taking some time off work, but why is he In the office?

"(Y/n), I just got fired" Aaron sobs

"Excuse me!" Your eyes widen

"Erin fired me" he sighs

Your speechless. Why did he get fired!!!!! Your mind started to race, and your legs feel weak.

"Well, I have to leave now" he say

He grabs his stuff and walks out of the briefing room and through the glass doors. The team just sits there In shock, looking at each other. You take your seat and start to wonder

"Who's the new chief?" You question

"Me...." emily sighs

"Ummm, does anybody know why? Or when?" You say with wide eyes

"All we know is she called him into her office, then he called us in here" Morgan says

"Um, ok. Do we have any Cases?" Emily asks

"Not today, Strauss said to put them on hold. Today it's paperwork" Garcia says

You all look at each other and leave the table one by one. A few minutes later it's just you, Rossi and emily left.

"What are his plans?" You ask

"Be a dad when jack gets back. He wants to step up now that he has the chance" Dave sighs

"Well, lets give him that chance" emily says getting up

You leave the table and go to your office. You have the office right in between Aaron and Dave, so it's pretty quiet. Closing the door behind you, you sink down to the floor. Aaron left, he's gone home and he's wasting all his talent, all his capabilities on being a dad? Aaron was still a great dad when he was working! Severely confused you stand up and take a seat at your desk.

While filing out your papers your eyes keep drifting to the clock, because at 7 PM, your holding an intervention.

******************7 PM***************

The clock hits seven as you jump up and grab your jacket. Throughout the day you've texted and called Aaron, but no answer. You get in your car and speed towards his building. Pulling into the parking lot you grab your keys and walk to his apartment. You approach the unit and see the door slightly cracked open. Walking up to the frame you knock on the dark door, as it slowly pushes open. No answer.

You push the door fully open and enter the small apartment and see No sign of a struggle, so you call out

"Hotch?"

No answer. Making your way through the unit you find Aaron's bedroom, with him sitting on the bed holding a photo album. Eyes filled with tears he flips the page, admiring the small photo in front of him. You sit down beside him and look at the small photo, seeing Aaron, jack and Hailey sitting on a bench. His fingers trace over Hailey's face. You start rubbing his back as a sign of support as he closes the cover of the book.

"I miss you" he cry's looking into your eyes

"I miss you too" you say

You and Aaron haven't really spent time together after foyets attack. Before the incident you and Aaron got really close, and slept together, and you have to say, he's the best you've ever gotten. But since Aaron was In The hospital, he won't let you touch him, or see his body and your a little bit worried. Did you do something wrong?