35

I woken up early in the morning just so that I could talk to dad about what happened during the first task. That's why I ended up in the hallway early in this morning. Strolling around, looking at the potraits and reliving the moments when I was here. The only sounds is my footsteps as my shoes hit the floor and nobody really here as they are in the Great Hall right now. I stopped in front of the Gargoyle as I muttered the password and climbing up the stairs, bringing me in front of dad's office. I knock on the door thrice before hearing the reply from the other side.

"dad"

"Elora... What brings you here?"

"I just wondered if you knows about what happened yesterday.."

"about the fire can't touch you?"

"yes.. In fact, there was like a shield in front of me" dad put his half moon spectacles down before sighing, looking at me making me even more curious about what he has to say.

"look... Elora... When you were born, your mother got to live just for a while before she closed her eyes. She casted a protection on you. A protection that will bound to you forever"

"what is that protection? Is it a blood protection or something?"

"no... It's a protection that your mother created it herself. It means to protect you from any dangers"

"is it means to protect me from Voldermort?"

"It means to protect you from any dangers but yes... One of the reasons, she casted this protection was because of him. She knew she can't lived any longer to protect you or watch you grow up in front of her. And that's why she casted this protection on you. She wants to protect you even if.... She's not here, with you" I smile at how thoughtful she was and nodded my head.

"thank you, dad. I got my answers"

"you're welcome" suddenly something clicked in my mind.

"dad... But does it means, it will protect me from killing curse?"

"I'm not sure..." I nodded my head.

"alright.... Thank you" I exited the office while heading towards the Great Hall to tell my friends about this.

Once I reached the hall, I immediately go and sit with my friends as they started bombarding me with questions except for Ron who's stuffing his face with the food. For once, I feel grateful to have a friend like Ron.

"where did you go?" Hermione said, waiting for my answer.

"I went to talk to dad about what happened yesterday"

"what did he say?"

"he said that, it was a protection that my mother casted on me to protect me from any danger"

"protection?" Stella chirped in, looking interest about where's this going.

"yeah... A protection that she invented herself"

"any danger? Does that mean it will protect you from killing curse?" Harry said and Ron stopped eating, looking at me.

"I don't know... That's why... I think that I want to find my mother's old house... She probably left a notebook about her invented spells or something"

"do you know where exactly is her old house?" Anne said, putting her chin on the back of her palms.

"I don't know... But I'm sure it's in France... I just have to look for it myself"

Hermione grabbed my hands "we're going to help you find it"

"no... You don't have to"

"I insist" Harry suddenly said.