𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

Sun started to rise

Sun started to rise. As part of their job, they needed to now report that they were done, where were they, and how many they had exterminated.

"There might still be some left, let's stay a bit more" said Mark. "Do you think they'll let me stay with one of the corpses? I need to do a full ritual" said Jeno. "I guess, they have plenty" said Yuri. "Grate, need to do a sacrifice" he said.

People started looking out of their windows, feeling relived when they saw the ghouls dead, then again, feeling scared when they saw who had killed them. Agmong and The one who sews being the most frightening ones for them, since they were on the news a few years ago almost everyday.

Yuri looked at one woman on the window, and smiled at her, only because she was bored and wanted to scare her. "Come on Agmong, we need to go, we can't be out on sunlight" said Mark. The girl laughed when she saw the horrified face of the woman. "Okay, let's go~" she said skipping towards the car.

She sat next to Chenle on the car. Both actually had became close last night as they had fun together fighting off the evil spirits that a laboratory set free. "We really leaving everything here?" asked Renjun. "It's not our job cleaning" said Jaemin.

They were recived by Taeyong and Doyoung, and eventually told them to go to their rooms.

"I call showering first" she said. She didn't even gave the two time to say anything since she was already in the bathroom.

The hot water traveled through her body. She really hadn't really processed the fact that her live was in danger, and that she was being used as an arm, not a human.

She got out out of the shower, and did what she needed to do. Yuri got out of the bathroom and plopped on her bed. "Had a nice shower?" asked Jaemin. "Yes" she responded.

The curtains were blocking the light of the day. It was only 7 in the morning, and they were ready to go to sleep. There were guard standing outside their door, so they wouldn't be able to scape or do something out of line.

"Experiment number 260, we need her" sounded on the speakers through the laboratory.

She was taken out of her metallic room. Her hands were tied, and she was being dragged towards one of the places of the laboratory.

"It's here" said the woman you had her. "Perfect, sit it on the chair" he ordered. The girl was strapped onto the metallic chair, they put a kind of metal helmet on her head, which had wires attached to it. At the end of her fingers, wires connected towards the glass box in front of her.

"Turn it on" the scientist said. The rush she started to feel as her brain was being experimented on. It hurt a lot, but the girl girl didn't make a sound, bottling her pain up.

She felt a weird feeling traveling through her body, Her eyes were closed as she endured the pain, and the last thing she heard when she passed out:

"Excellent!"