Snakes are gross pt. 2

"Aww are you hurting Amaya,"

"No but it sure does look like you are with all that skin falling off you face... tell me Orochimaru who's face actually is that. What poor souls did you body snatch this time you parasite!" I yell.

He lets out a laugh.

"What? After all this time I thought I'd get a friendly greeting!"

I stand not bothering to give him a response as I try and heal my wounds. But I don't have a lot of chakra left....

"Oh no you don't! I won't give you the chance!" He cries letting his giant tongue out of his mouth.

It flies towards me but I dodge barley as it hits the tree standing behind me with an explosion.

I take the chance jumping on what was left of it and sprinting towards him. I could see his eyes narrow as he retracts it trying to make me lose my footing.

I jump and send three paper bombs toward him but he swiftly dodged and pulled his tongue back into his mouth.

We go on like this for while... playing cat and mouse. I hide he finds me but I dodge, then I counter attack and he does the same.

Shit.. I curse if it goes on like this much longer... I'm gonna die.

"Oh dear Amaya I know your getting tired... so why don't you just give up. What happened to all that tough talk to your Uchiha friend. Don't you think this is a bit cowardice,"he sings slithering around the tree I was under.

"Dammit," I jump out of the way barely dodging the giant snake he sent towards me.

"Fine you bastard... you want me to fight then I'll fight. Just don't cry when I rip your goddam head off!!!!" I cry slapping my hands together into an intricate hand sign.

What's this? The man think having never seen it before.

"100 seals of healing release!!!" I yell jumping out into the open across from him.

As we stand and square off I feel the marks of the jutsu stretch out across my body.

Steam seeps from my wounds and I feel brand new. The power rushed through me begging to be release as I let out a grin spitting the remaining blood from my mouth.

Moving at the speed of light I flash next to him reeling back my fist and punching him square in the head.

He slams into the tree almost flying all the way through hitting it with an explosion.

Not even giving him the chance to move I jump towards him again punching him over and over.

Though soon what I thought what was him melted into mud and I felt a blade go through my back ripping through me.

"Aaah!!" I let out a cry, but it didn't matter as my jutsu began healing me even with his grass sword stuck in my body.

"What!?" He yells in disbelief.

I slide my body off the sword and spun of my heel facing him but before I could swing he jump back.

"So your stronger now...interesting," he hums looking at me with hungry blood thirsty eyes.

He suddenly narrows his eyes and before I know it he sends his tongue at me again for another attack. As it wraps around my wrist and I get an idea.

"Nice try," I grit.

Grabbing it I see his eyes widen as I use my chakra to jump high in the air as I pull it with me. Grabbing it with both hands I tug with my super strength flinging him towards me.