𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:THE OLYMPIC COVEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
THE OLYMPIC COVEN

1950

THEY HAD BEEN SEARCHING for two years for this Olympic Coven that Alice had been telling them about. It wasn't until they had arrived in small town in the state of Washington that they had finally found them. Alice had a straight forward plan that Emma was positive wouldn't work. As Alice walked up to the front door of the gorgeous home, Emma and Jasper stayed outside. Jasper was trying to sooth Emma, knowing the girl was extremely uncomfortable with meeting new people.

A woman with honey brown hair opened the door and offered Alice a small smile. The two talked, but Emma was too busy trying to focus on controlling herself than to listen in on the conversation. Jasper sent continuous waves of calm towards her, forcing the blonde to look at him as he tried to keep her from escaping into her head.

"Jasper, Emma!" The two siblings turned their head to look at Alice who was offering them and excited smile. "Come on!"

"It's going to be alright." Jasper assured her before grabbing Emma's hand and walking her into the home. Emma's eyes looked over the place before she was forced up a set of stairs. They were met with the leader of the coven. He posed as a doctor and was one of the best.

"I'm Carlisle." He introduced himself, offering the three a small welcoming smile. Alice smiled back whilst Emma shied away from him. "This is my wife, Esme."

"It's lovely to finally meet you both!" Alice smiled at them. "I'm Mary Alice Brandon, but you can just call me Alice." Alice then turned to look at the siblings. "This is my mate, Jasper Whitlock, and his sister Emma." The two siblings offered them a small smile.

"Why don't we talk in my office?" Carlisle suggested. Alice nodded her head in agreement before following after him. Jasper and Emma followed the pixie. They entered his office, Esme joining them as she closed the door. Carlisle stood behind of his desk, wrapping an arm around his wife's waist as he looked at the trio. "You're here because you want to join our coven, correct?"

Alice smiled as she nodded her head. "Yes, that is correct."

"Can you explain more about yourselves?"

"Well, Jasper and Emma don't really talk much, so don't mind them." Alice told him. "I have precognitive visions. I see glimpses of the future which changes based on people's decisions. Jasper over there is an empath, and Emma can manipulate chaos magic as well as reality warping." Carlisle looked intrigued by the small vampires words. His eyes briefly flickered to Emma before he looked back at Alice. The girl continued to explain, Jasper pipping up when Carlisle wanted to know more about the two siblings background.

Emma, however, didn't utter a word. She was extremely quiet the entire time, making sure to listen to the conversation as to not fall into her head and accidentally destroy their lovely home. After what felt like forever, they were accepted into the coven.