😜~When He Sees You In A Maid Costume~😜

This is where the Sports Festival starts, continuation of (When He's Jealous)

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

The day of the Sports Festival...

Y/N runs around, a clean rag on her hand, as she prepares the tables and the chairs. She wipes one table like Super Sonic, and goes to another table, doing the same progress. She hasn't put on her maid outfit yet, since she didn't want her nasty sweat all over it, so she just wore a f/c t-shirt and some pants.

After you were done with your job, you looked at the wall-clock to see that the maid cafe was about to open. You left the rag behind the classroom, and you ran to the girls locker room. Once you opened the door, your face turned pink.

Every girl was wearing their maid costume, looking cute as ever!! It will be the boy's fault if they had a nosebleed. But the worse situation was, the skirt was too short and the top was a little exposed. Holy crap...You walked towards the girls, only to be crowded by a bunch of them.

"Y/N, why aren't you wearing your maid outfit?"

"Is the classroom already open?"

"Did you fix the chairs and tables?"

"This maid outfit is super tight!"

"Girls, girls! Calm down! I'm also anxious, you know?...Just, relax! Nothing's gonna happen...okay?..." You soothed them, making their shoulders relax a little bit.

"Now, if you excuse me...I need to change..." You said, as you tip-toed to your locker and opened it, seeing the maid costume in view. Yep...It looks pretty tight...I'm pretty sure Bakugou would be surprised..oh dear..You sighed as you put the maid outfit on, admiring yourself in the mirror.

You grabbed your makeup bag and grabbed your red lipstick and put it on, you grabbed your blush and put it on your cheeks, next to your nose. Next, you grabbed the maid headband and put it on. You tied your hair with a perfect bun, feeling satisfied when you looked in the mirror.

You went to the girls to see them admiring and gawking at you.

"Y/N-san! You look so cute!!~"

"Yeah!! I love the maid outfit on you!"

"She's so cool!"

"Girls! Calm down! I'm not the only one who's cute here! All of you are cuties!" You exclaimed, making them blush.

"Now, let's get this show on the road!!"

~TIME SKIP~

"Hello! Welcome to Class 1-A's maid cafe! Mina, please serve them!"

"On it, Momo!!"

You sighed loudly, clutching your chest with the dress on it. To be honest, you were really nervous! You had to serve a bunch of random people! You were too nervous, your legs were even shaking.

You gulped as you saw Mina winking at you, while carrying a silver platter with cookies and drinks in it. All of Class 1-A planned the whole Maid Cafe.

Momo and Jirou will be the ones' who greet the costumers in the entrance, Koda will be cooking, along with Sato and Aoyama, since they all are experts in cooking, you, Mina, Uraraka, Hagakure, and Tsu will be serving the people, Izuku, Todoroki, Kaminari and Kirishima will be the cashiers. I know right?! It's so weird to have the boys wearing in white and black suits..Phew..good thing Katsuki isn't one of those guys...don't want some girls crowding him now, would we?..

You mentally chuckled by your thoughts, until-

"Y/N! Please escort these three boys please!"

"Coming!" You took a deep breath and went out behind the cashier counter.

You looked at the boys to see Monoma, TestuTestu and Shinso. You were really surprised. It's been a long time since you last communicated with them, and you missed them, really. But what surprised you was Shinso. He never hangs out with Monoma, he only hangs out with you.

"Y/N! Long time no see!!" Testutestu says, making you do a slight wave while your other hand was clutching on your skirt.

"Yeah, long time no see, guys..." You said as you bowed at them formally, making Testutestu wave his hands around.

"Ah! No need to act formal on us, Y/N!" Testutestu says, scratching the back of his head nervously.

When you looked up to recover from your bow, you put both of your hands on your back, and did a winky pose, making the three boys astonished by your two-sided face.

"Welcome masters to Class 1-A's cafe! Please follow me as I escort you to your table!" You exclaimed, making all three boys blush.

Monoma grumbles underneath his breath, while blowing a few strands of hair that landed on his face, Shinso gives you a nod, which you returned, and Testutestu gives you a cheerful wink, as you giggled playfully.

Once you escorted them on their table, you went to the kitchen and told the chefs on what they ordered.

You went back and escorted a few more people, and you got them their order.

~Few Hours Later...~

You panted as you rested on the cashier counter, trying your best to regain your breath. The others were on the ground, feeling stressed of ending this..tiring day.

You regained your breath and looked around the classroom that all of you fixed. Of course, with the help of Momo's quirk, you made a kitchen in the far edge of the room.

You were sweating really bad, because of overusing your quirk, you helped move around boxes and such, and it really costed alot of your energy.

Suddenly-

"Has any of you fucking extras se-!"

You all looked toward the entrance to see Bakugou frozen and looking at you.

You gulped as you looked at him back. Of course he would react, you were still wearing your maid costume, and you were sweating all over. And then as if timing, a bead of sweat rolled towards your chest.

Everyone gulped and murmured something underneath their breath. They looked at you with a smug look. Bakugou smirked as he walked towards you. Of course, you just went to the other door and opened it, rushing all the wy around the hall.

"Good luck, Y/N! Don't let his hormones get to you!" Mina cackles as all your classmates joined her laughter. Your face flushed red as you run farther down the hall, your maid outfit whooshed by your actions. You looked back at the hallway to see it empty, but you were stopped with a bunch of strong arms.

You squealed as you wriggled around, trying to land a hit on your attacker. But you stopped when your attacker caressed your cheek, making you freeze immediately. You looked to your attacker and-

"KATSUKI?!"

Katsuki's eyes were filled with mischief and wonder as he continues to caress you softly. Suddenly, you felt his warm lips into your own.

You melted into the kiss and kissed him back gently.

You parted ways after a few seconds, regaining your composure. You looked at Katsuki to see him slung you over his shoulder.

You squealed and wriggled around his touch as you both walked to the direction of your dorms. You gulped before you looked at your classroom a few door back.

"YOU GUYS!!! HELP!!! HIS HORMONES ARE GETTING THE BEST OF ME!!!!"

Laughter was the only response you got as you slumped in defeat, while Katsuki lets out his victory smirk.