75🔥Alive

Songhee legs rushed her towards her dorm room, she just finished her evening classes, but that didn't her day was over. Her day was far from that despite the setting of the sun outside the academy.

She avoided Yoongi, kept conversations short, and made sure to get to her room before anyone could follow her or try and ask her what was wrong or why she's been so distant.

Over the last week, Songhee hasn't really spoken to anybody, most people assuming it was because of what happened with Hayoon and maybe that she was heartbroken at the betrayal since they were friends and dorm mates.

Songhee never had the heart to try and correct them, since they at least had half of the story right.

She was heartbroken over Hayoon's betrayal.

She does wish she saw it sooner.

But not so she could have reported Hayoon to Yang and reveal what she'd been doing, no, so she could have saved herself the heart break she's feeling right now.

Songhee walked into her room, Yang thankfully not assigning her a new roommate, locking the door behind her as she threw her bag to the side. She moved to the drawer of her dresser, pulling out multiple pieces of paper and scattering them around her bed, using some tape so she could stick some of the to the wall near her bed.

She had kept the ring Hayoon had given her on her knuckle, not wanting to push it down since she knew she'd forget it was there and wasn't willing to take the risk. Plus, it was on her left hand and she was right dominant, so it didn't really matter to her.

"Hmm," she hummed as she tied her blue hair back, she eyed the paper notes in front of her, staring at them as if they'd speak to her and unveil to her all the answers she desperately wanted.

It was ironic, Songhee didn't want to think about Hayoon, she didn't want to be reminded of the girl that took her heart and stomped on it right in front of her, but here she was, thinking about every acute thing Hayoon had ever said to her, thinking about her face, her body, the way she spoke, the way she carried herself, every little thing she could remember about Hayoon she willed herself to think about.

Because this, trying to decipher who Hayoon Sai was, was a type of therapy for her, because when she did this she didn't really think about Hayoon as a person and just saw her as a mystery to be solved.

And she'd rather see Hayoon as that than the girl she fell in love with.

The guys don't know about what she's doing, since she's been avoiding them too, she ignored their worried glances everytime they looked at her, ignored their questions and just brushed them off.

She didn't want to talk to them until she had this figured out.

Songhee's been analyzing for a week, having been analyzing everything Hayoon said to her and writing it down, which led to lots of headaches and coffee, but was worth it now that she was finally done and now had to try and piece everything together.

Songhee thought about the fact Hayoon looked like a combination of Akane and Joonwae, about that night she sobbed to the point of puking because she was trying to rebuke the thoughts, and the more she thought about it, the more she believed it was true. Especially since Hayoon's surname was Sai, and if you just add a to, it becomes Saito; coincidence? Songhee thought otherwise.

The question was how?

Joonwae was killed, she saw him die through the memories, and Akane committed suicide-

Songhee tilted her head, her lips parting as she grabbed a note that read My mom is interesting, she's kind and crazy in a good way. She then grabbed another one, holding it in her left hand, My father died when I was little... brother shot dead. These were all Hayoon's words that Songhee had remembered and wrote down, and she was more than glad she did.