1

A/N; Welcome back my care bears haha!✨💓

Or if you're new here, Hi! I'm so glad you're here.! As always, enjoy. I love you. 💓✨

>>Season 9, Episode 1<<

>>Word count; 1040<<

~Katherine's Pov~

We've completely rebuilt what we lost. A few months have gone by, Negan has been locked up in Alexandria with no hope of getting out In all honesty.. Rick told me he was gonna live there in the little cell. I was gonna bring Luna back to Alexandria to meet everyone for the first time today.. She said she wanted to come to Alexandria when it was fully rebuilt and I think now is a good time.. My brother was here at the Sanctuary helping keep things in order, Daryl didn't hate him, I'm surprised they were okay with each other. Being with Luna still felt unreal.. I would wake up sometimes thinking i was dreaming or i'd wake up from a nightmare about losing Luna and Daryl has to bring me back. He'd always bring me back to reality.

"You're comin' back right.?" Daryl asked getting dressed. I nodded and rubbed my eyes a bit. "Mhm." i said sleepily. "Alright." He said. "I don't even know why you're asking.. I told you I wasn't leaving. Not permanently at least.." I said softly and pulled my hands away from my face. I know he hates it here, i offered to take the lead here but he said he'd do it despite hating it.. I looked over to him and sat up, taking my hair out of the bun it was in. "We're goin' on that run today, So you might have to take 'er later." He said. "Right," I said taking the blankets off of me. "Hopefully the city's not bad." I said. He shook his head looking at me, putting on his vest. "Nah, i went a few days ago, it ain't bad. Just a few of 'em here and there. We can take 'em." He said. I nodded a bit and got up, going over to him. "Good morning." I said.

He clicked his tongue. "Put some damn pants on." He said I laughed a bit. "I'm gonna take a shower. Why get dressed if i'm gonna get undressed.?" I asked and kissed his cheek. "You wanna take a shower with me.?" I asked. "I'm already dressed." he said as i walked over to get some clothes. I was just wearing a shirt and underwear. "So?" I asked. "So, I gotta go see how shit's goin' down there." He said putting on his shoes. I sighed. "Fine," I said and closed the drawer. "Don't take too long. You want me to wake up Luna?" He asked. I nodded. "Please?" i asked. "Mhm." he said and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

~Later on that same night~

We just got back to the Sanctuary, we lost someone from the Hilltop and had to leave the supplies because we came across a few problems.. "Mom." I looked back to see Luna walking up to me. "Hey," I said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. "Are you okay?" She asked, I nodded pulling away. "Yeah, i can't take you today. I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay, but.. Rick is here." I said. She kept looking at me, "Really?" She asked with a small smile. I nodded. "Mhm, Other people that i've been with for a long time too. You wanna go meet them.?" I asked. She's been wanting to meet Rick for a while because I've been telling her stories and she's been telling me stories. She told me that she saw Carl when he came to attack Negan. She said she saw a boy with a hat and an eyepatch, but they didn't talk. She said he didn't look at her but I was glad she at least saw him.

"Can i?" She asked. I nodded, "Yeah, let's go look for them. They're staying here for the night. So you have a chance to talk to him some more tomorrow if you want." I said. She smiled. "Okay." She said, "Cmon." I said smiling at her too. We headed downstairs and we saw Rick talking to Daryl, We walked up to them and Daryl looked over to us. He moved his head slightly, sort of gesturing Rick to look over. Rick looked over and his eyes immediately met Luna's.

He looked at me and smiled, making me smile too. Daryl walked away from Rick, Rick walked over to us. "Hi," Rick said looking at Luna with a smile. "Hi. " She said smiling at him. He looked at me still smiling, "She's really been wanting to meet you.." I said. He looked back down at Luna. "I've been wanting to meet you for a while too. Since the beginning.." Rick said. She looked at me, I looked at her too. "Oh yeah i never shut up about you." I said looking at her. She giggled and looked at him again, "Was she annoying.?" She asked. I clicked my tongue and nudged her a bit. "No," Rick said looking at me.

I nodded looking at him. "Correct answer." i said smiling. He smiled a bit too. "Alright, she has a lot of questions. So i don't know if you're up for it right now or if you wanna go to sleep.." I said looking at him. "It's alright, I have time." he said looking at Luna, "What do you wanna know?" He asked. I kissed Luna's head and walked away from them smiling. I felt so happy right now that Rick and Luna finally got to meet.. "Hey." I looked over to see Daryl waiting for me. I giggled and hugged him. "I'm so happy care bear." I said. He shook his head smiling a little. "I know." He said holding me back. I laughed again and pulled away. "I'm so happy." I whispered again, giggling. He smiled.. Not a little smirk, a smile. I hugged him again and sighed, closing my eyes still smiling. He rubbed my back a bit and lifted me up a bit, I laughed a bit as he set me back down.

I haven't felt this happy in so long, it almost felt like a new feeling but i loved it..

My whole family was together.

Carl was my comfort after losing Luna, Now Luna was my comfort after losing Carl..