Chapter 6

"Eh?"- Japanese if in another world other than the Elemental Nations.

$Eh?$- Parsletongue

"Eh?"- English/Japanese pertaining on where they are

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Harry! Ron! Hurry up!"

Ron groaned when he registered the voice of Hermione. Can't the woman let a guy have his precious sleep?

Harry was already waking up and about to take a bath.

Said woman huffed when she noticed that Ron was still snoring away in his bed. Rolling her eyes, Hermione used a technique that she always used every morning, "Ron You better hurry up before the food is gone."

The next thing she knew, a blur ran past her and into the bathroom.

Sounds of frustration emitted from behind the closed door.

Hermione smirked in satisfaction. And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how you wake up a man.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sasuke was walking through the cold hallways of Hogwarts, already finished with his morning training and was going back to his dorm when he was intercepted by a group.

A group of Slytherins.

"Well well, and where are you going?", The supposed leader of the entourage grinned menacingly at the taller shinobi.

Sasuke stared coolly at the boy.

Sure he would have probably scare them with just a glare, but where's the fun in that?

He may have made a deal with Naruto to not kill any students around, but she didn't told him anything about injuries or wounds that wouldn't kill them (Emphasis on the wouldn't kill part).

And so, a few minutes later, Sasuke left the hallway with a small satisfied smile on his face.

Leaving five twitching bodies in his wake.

If those boys are smart enough and have enough brain cells for them to use, then they wouldn't dare try and report this to the Professors.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naru gaped at the five twitching bodies all laid down on the beds inside the Hospital Wing.

It's just the First Day of Classes and Sasuke had already sent five students at the Hospital Wing all injured!

No wonder the smug bastard looked like he just punched Orochimaru, blamed it on a poor unsuspecting idiot just because. Or that the smug bastard has the utmost look of happiness that Uchihas can only brood in their faces.

Goddammit!

The bastard better have a good explanation for this.

Without a beet, Naru turned on her heels and walked out of the Hospital Wing to confront the Uchiha who is currently lounging at a random tree branch near the Lake.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sasuke felt a small tingle down his spine.

And that his Naru-is-angry radar blared out in haywire inside his head.

It seems like Naru had already known about the incident with the 7th year Slytherins.

Sasuke had already tracked down Naru's chakra signature in the castle and can feel Naru walking towards his direction, which is the Slytherin table where he was eating a wonderful lunch after a very boring lessons in Muggle Studies that he doesn't even bother listening.