Chapter 22

(Suna POV)

Today I overslept and got to school late. The teacher finally let me sit after giving me his best long lecture about punctuality and class manners.

I let out a long sigh after I sit. I felt a pair of eyes is starting at me, I turned my head to my left and see (y/n) giggling at me.

'What is it?' I mouthed and she motioned nothing with her hand. She just stare at me that my cheeks got red. Her gaze was full of admiration.

The math class was even more boring and the time was passing second by second and it was killing me.

Finally the bell rang. I slammed my head on the desk the moment the teacher get out of the class.

I heard a giggle and then I feel (y/n) fingers drawing lines on the skin of back of my neck.

The hair of back of neck stand up and goosebumps raised on my skin. I lifted my head and looked at her. She is still laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked a bit annoyed.

She brushed her fingers in some part of my hair and separated the front correctly and brushed some of my top hairs with her finger.

"You had a massive but cute bed head." She giggled at my pouting expression.

"Ok you told me you want to talk. So say it I'm listening." She sit in front of me and hold my hand in her own.

I love the feeling that her hands give to me so I put her hand on my cheek and she cupped my cheek with her hand and I put my hand on top of her to keep her hand in it's place on my cheek.

"Ok now if you're comfortable please tell me what's going on in your stubborn head." She laughed a bit "you get so needy and affectionate sometimes."

"Ok I want to answer your request."

"So what do you say?" She smiled nervously.

"I move in with you." I said and kissed the palm of her hand on my face.

"Really?" She was so happy.

"Yeah when should I start packing?" I asked her.

She leaned in closer and kissed me softly on my lips. She backed away a little but her breath still touching my lips.

"You should start packing from today, you can tell me if you need any help I would gladly help. You can move in in the middle of next week or whenever your packing is done." She whispered and leaned in again and kissed me.

I cupped her face with both of my hands, she put one of her hand on back of my neck and pulled me closer to her and pressed her lips more to mine and put her other hand under her own chin.

I broke the kiss first to take a breath. I am panting and she is rubbing her thumb on my neck.

"Ok so, see you next week for moving." She smiled and Her dimple showed itself.

I couldn't resist so I put my finger in her dimple and pressed it. She laughed and sit on her desk. The next boring class is starting.
~
~
~
~
~
~

It is the weekend and I am packing my stuff so I can move to the mansion in the next week, but packing is the part that I hate so much.

"Moooom, can you or dad help me with packing?" I wiped my forehead "I don't know where to put these stuff."

"Honey most of your packing is done so do the final and rest." She said standing at the doorway of my room.

"Thats the point I don't know how to organize the last things." I said and do a trust fall on the bed.