Every good thing is sealed with a curse.

Dedicated to my really amazing friend, ObssiveFangirl99

We were innocent once. This bloodlust was forced upon us by our parents, turning us from prey to predator. We are the demons lurking in the shadow, We are the savage villains in fairy tales told to children. But not for my child. Not for Hope. In her story, we are the knights in shining armor. – Niklaus miakelson

Every good thing is sealed with a curse.

When Jessica dropped unconscious, She knew that she was going to get kidnapped. When she woke up, She expected to be tied up to a chair in a dark room but she was sleeping on a fairly good bed in a well lot room. She was surprised But knew That she had to get out.

She looked around the barely lit room, Getting a good look at how it was. It wasn't frightening at all, It looked like a place where someone could actually live. She saw a wardrobe and walked towards it, She opened it and it was filled with clothes. She touched the cupboard to make sure that she wasn't dreaming or anything and she realized that her hands were shaking. She couldn't make out what was happening and then she saw the door.

She headed towards the door, hoping that it's unlocked but it wasn't. It was locked from the outside. There were no windows but she knew that the air must have a way of entering and leaving.

She thought about lighting a match to see where exactly the air was entering from, But as she reached for her pocket she realized that it was empty.

"Fine, They are not total idiots," said Jessica to herself as she stretched her right arm. She remembered the hologram strip that Mary had injected into her right arm, It would allow her to record a message that would be sent to Mary.

She immediately Touched the strip and a holographic message record showed up. "mare, I was in the town near the eastern forest. I don't know where I am now, there was some kind of smoke bomb and I woke up in this place. It's locked. It's happening, I am going to drink the solution just for safety. Love you," she recorded and the recorder shut down.

The solution she was talking about was vampire blood, Drink it and die then you'll become a vampire, Mary gave it to Jessica in case someday she was in a near-death situation. Jessica wasn't afraid of what would happen, All she knew was to survive. She checked a pouch that was sealed shut in the back of her shoe, It had the vial with the blood.

As she was ready to Drink it, The door opened suddenly and she immediately hid it in her pocket.

"Your up, That's an improvement. Come on, Follow me." Said the same girl that had abducted her from the town. She wasn't wearing the hoodie anymore, Which showed her black straight hair. She was wearing a normal top with jeans and a jacket and looked relieved.

"Who are you?" Asked Jessica as she remained still in her position.

"That's not what's important, Now, Follow me and don't do anything else and you'll get the answers," Said the black-haired girl as she left the room.