𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

[ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs ]
[ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴs ]

okay, i know this ain't a oneshot, but i was tempted to write one.
should i add a new section? instead of it being Obey Me Oneshots, should
it be Obey Me Oneshots/Preferences
never posted in a while :<
i'll post the request page if people want preferences in here too. (the cover will still say oneshots only)

🄻🅄🄲🄸🄵🄴🅁
Who confessed first? - Him
Who took the kiss first? - Him

you were staring off into space in class, not caring about the work, satan already taught you, so you were good.

the whole class was laughing, and talking about nothing in particular, until that is, when lucifer opened the door to check each class.

everybody shut their mouths, their eyes darted towards their unfinished sheets, and their hands quickly grabbed their pencils, faking that they were underlining the text they were reading.

even the teacher turned back around, grabbing a piece of chalk, and started to scribble an equation on the board.

lucifer darted his eyes around, looking at anybody who wasn't actually doing work.

his eyes landed on you, the black sheep of the group.

his shoes clacked against the floor, and he past students, before landing at your desk.

he leaned down, and you still were in your head, pondering.

lucifer leaned back up, and then slammed his hands down the wooden desk.

the vibration of the desk made you snap out of your trance, and you saw lucifer, staring at you harshly.

"[ name ]." he harshly called you out in front of the whole class.

"yeah?" you asked, kind of intimadated by his presense, but you were more thinking about something else.

how to make a fool of him.

"how come you aren't paying attention?" he asked, leaning his head forward, him getting closer to you.

the whole class was looking at you, and you only, quiet whispers filled the air, and the presense of lucifer made the air more tense.

"lucy, you know satan already taught me this, right?" you smiled, lucifer's eyes widen a bit, but then they were shut.

"[ name ], come with me to my office." lucifer sighed. he was actually pretty annoyed and embarrassed at the nickname, but the students were quietly laughing.

they were quick to shut up, though. as lucifer looked around the room, eyeing the demons who quietly laughed, or even giggled.

you stood up, pushing your chair, and followed lucifer out of the classroom, closing the door.

you entered his office, and you plopped down on the seat, lucifer took a seat on his own chair.

"[ name ], were you planning on calling me that?" he asked tilting his head, raising an eyebrow.

"nah, it snapped it my head." you giggled slightly.

"did you think how embarrassing that was?" lucifer stood up, and walked over to the door, and you heard a small click.

"uhm, yeah?" you turned around, and saw lucifer coming directly towards you.

"what should your punishment be?" he asked himself, tapping his chin lightly.

"should i give that exact humiliation?" lucifer looked at you, not exactly mad, but rather, seductively.

lucifer leaned over to you, and grabbed the armrest, leaving you no escape from the chair.