33 • She is Something

Flashbacks Continued-

Kartik called her with so much effort. Obviously he had already embarrassed himself by lecturing her for something she didn't do.

Naira turned to see the person who took his name. There she saw him. As she was taking slow steps toward him, his heart rate was getting faster each second. Kartik was getting more nervous every passing moment.

K "I hope yeh Naira ho. But yeh Naira hua toh? Maine pehle hi usse itna daant diya." He blabbered to himself when she came in front of him.

N "Yes, Naira Singhania here!" She answered with an attitude, crossing her arms against her chest. She was having a smirk on her face.

Kartik looked amazed by her attitude. He was already very embarrassed and guilty about that incident.

K "Wow! Kartik, very good. First impression ki band bajadi." He murmured to himself.

N "Hello?" Tum pagal ho kya? apne aap se baat kar rahe ho?" She asked as she heard his blabbering.

K "Actually..woh..main.." He was about to say something but she cut him off in the middle.

N "Its okay." She said without even hearing what was he going to say. She thought he was going to apologise.

K "Huh?"

N "Tum sorry bol rahe the nah? Toh maine maaf kardiya tumhe."

K "Excuse me? Main sorry nahi bol raha tha." He had to say sorry but he wouldn't. Also he was showing her attitude. XD

N "Ek toh galti karo aur uparse attitude bhi dikhao. Chota sa sorry bolne se kaunsa pahad tuth padega?" She said looking at him angrily.

K "Isme tumhari bhi galti thi." He tried to form an excuse.

N "Meri galti? Are you crazy? Acha theek hai batao meri kya galti thi?" She asked and took her seat on the sitting area. She knew this argument going to last longer.

While he also sat beside her. Little did they know, the people around them were staring at them weirdly.

K "Tum...Tum..woh.." He surely knew he was at fault but he wouldn't show it.

"Kaha faas gaya main?" He thought to himself.

N "Hogya tumhara? Meri galti hogi toh bataoge nah. Bade aaye! Aur kabse gure jaa rahe ho mujhe? Kabhi ladki nahi dekhi?" She asked feeling his gaze on her. Second hand embarrassment*

K "Main gur nahi raha tha."

N "Oh really! Dekho kitni bade bade mendak jaise ankhein hai tumhari. Mendak kahike."

K "Mendak. Seriously!" His mouth turned into a 'O' shape.

N "Aur nahi toh kya? Jabse aye ho bas tar tar kiye jaa rahe ho." She said showing her tongue.

K "Waah! Itna gatiya logic tumhari hi hosakti hai. What a sense of humor you got!" He said clapping three times sarcastically.

N "Kamse kam tumne isse logic toh kaha." She said shrugging her shoulder.

K "Oh hello! You.."

N "Me? What?"

With that their nonstop banter started. And they kept arguing over a useless thing. The security guards came to pull off the fight as they were creating a scene there.

"Arey bas kijiye aaplog. Band kijiye yeh jagra. Kya tamasha lagake rakha hai yaha? Pati patni ka jagra apas mein ghar jake solve kar lijiye. Yeh public place hai." He said addressing them as husband wife. While they were shocked.