κεφάλαιο ένα

//Chapter one//

Ever since this pack was established it had been a big tradition for them to have a big feast on the first of every month

just for the simple things such as enjoying the company of each other or to catch up with the latest gossip and maybe to discuss changes happening within the pack.

today was the first of the month.

I woke up to the cold morning air, turning over to look at my clock that had just gone off, I see that it was well past four and was just now hitting four-fifteen. breakfast had to be made and served exactly at 7 am, an hour before training.

we were down 12 omegas due to the dinner needing to be prepped and accounted for all the attending wolves tonight. which leaves 3 of us to tend to breakfast this morning.

Quickly I take a shower and when done I step in front of the small mirror over my sink to try to brush my messy brown hair the best that I could. Lastly, I throw on my baggy tan 'maids' dress and head upstairs.

I could smell my mom as well as my stepdad the delta, Calvin Evans, and half brother the future delta, Jack Evans, in the kitchen having breakfast.

It's not that they didn't allow me to eat with them but I could clearly tell I was not wanted.

Mom's true mate considered me the baster child. mom doesn't know I know this but I over heard that he's the one that put me as the lowest rank, but personally I think that if she would have just stuck up for me I wouldn't be on my hands and knees every day.

She tells me that I was a mistake every chance she gets, that Jack and Calvin were her true family now, that I was just some lone wolf's child, and if she were to ever see him again she'd ship me off to him given the chance.

But honestly, it makes sense being that Her wolf will forever feel a stronger connection with jack not because he's special or anything but because that's her and her mate's true first pup.

my baby brother

the dirt path I take leads straight to the packhouse while still in deep thoughts I kick the rocks and watch how far they skip.

we got along when we were younger up until his freshman year of high school, that's when he saw how everyone in our pack truly felt about me. No matter what, teens always seem to shift their thought about someone based on what others thought of that person.

Call it peer pressure maybe

all I know is that things got worst when I never shifted and blossomed like all of the other female wolves. Having a dormant wolf deems you as worthless, you might as well be a human, you can't even defend yourself in a battle.

but I know she's there

shifts of excitement were hitting me like waves since last night. I had nothing to be excited about since my day is consisting of washing over 600 dishes.