Four \\ Banshee? Banshee.

Four \\

"No, Brett. I'm suggesting you don't come to the scrimmage."

"I can't not go. Liam's going to be there and we're inflicting the needed payback for what he did to Coach's car."

Koda sat on the hood of her car outside, needing to be brushed by the cool air. "After what happened to Carrie you're still going to risk coming?"

"I'll have you to protect me," Brett softly said softly. "I will never be worried when it comes to you keeping me safe. You've done too much for me to ever think you're incappable of protecting me."

Koda closed her eyes, her phone pressed to her ear. She was still in scrubs, home from her first day at work. "Brett-"

"I'm going to be fine Dakoda. You trained me, and you'll be there." He tried to assure his paranoid sister, "I love you, okay?"

"I know. I love you too." Koda got down from her car, walking towards the hotel. "Don't leave Satomi's sight until school and I'm driving you back after the game."

"All right, I see you tomorrow," Brett said before another 'I love you', hanging up.

Koda went into the hotel and up to her room, tossing her things onto the table after letting the door shut behind her.

She already had to go to a day pretending that two members of her pack hadn't been killed. Murdered, and she had to fight off the urge to seek out the people who took her family away from her. Now she had to try to fight it off even longer.

She did want revenge; she wanted justice for Carrie and Demarco. But Satomi had taught her that killing is not the right path. And after what made Koda and Brett flee, she never wanted to feel that way again.

But in the long shot, she knew that if she had to, she would.

If it were to protect Brett or her pack, she would do anything she needed to.

\\

Scott and Stiles were in the Sheriff's office at the station, a plethora of pictures on a plexiglas board. They'd decided that afer Carrie, they had to tell Stilinski about the deadpool.

Stiles connected a piece of red tape to the board, "So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders." He pointed out the pictures, "Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute."

Sheriff Stilinski watched as Stiles took another strip of red tape, silently wondering if his son had considered going into the police force.

"Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car."

Scott nodded lightly, thinking about how he and Chris found Demarco to be a werewolf.

Stiles himself was trying to put it all together, "And then last night, 23 year old Carrie Hudson." He looked at the bloody handprint on the school sign.

"It's a deadpool." Scott said, "A hit list of supernatural creatures." He unfolded the list and showed it to the Sheriff, "This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded."

Sheriff Stilinski scanned the names, "Who found this list?"

"Lydia."

"How?"