𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

1:00PM

Roseanne's POV.

I shouldn't have gone to lunch with her. I should've followed my better instinct and went home. I shouldn't have gotten myself entangled in this fucked up three way relationship.

As my lunch with Lisa replayed repetitively in my head, I wondered why I didn't defend myself or cause a commotion. I allowed her to defile my marriage. I actually found myself second guessing one of the few things I put my heart and soul into - my marriage.

Just when I thought this couldn't get any worse. There it went spiraling even further out of control. My problem wasn't just that Lisa and I had amazing chemistry but the fact that when I was around her I wasn't myself.

I became this oversexed, needy, submissive person. While Lisa was the dominant sex god I'd always fantasized about. She was the power player and I was virtually powerless.

Lisa was merely a fantasy. The fantasy had ended but she still wanted to play. And so did a part of me. What I needed was to get back to my reality: Taejoon.

Taejoon said he wanted to know every detail of what happened. In order to move on I needed to tell Taejoon the entire truth. That's what I would do. I would be a big girl and tell Taejoon everything. And then we could move forward as a couple like none of this had ever happened.

After Lisa confessed to be infatuated with me and convinced herself that she wasn't giving me up I was completely mute and brain dead.

I couldn't remember spurting a sassy comeback to her ridiculous confession. I only remembered her paying for lunch and kissing me on the forehead before she excused herself.

At least we hadn't touched each other but what she wanted was so much worse.

After several minutes of solitude to compose myself and my thoughts, I removed myself from the table and returned Jungkook's call. Only to be forwarded to his voicemail.

I found myself shuffling through the merchandise at Jimmy Choo. One of my favorite stores. Seeing as I had an unhealthy obsession with shoes, it was my go-to for retail therapy.

I probably should've been having a mental melt break down but the shoes stopped my thoughts cold.

Christian Louboutin. Lanvin. Giuseppe Zanotti. Manolo Blahnik. Valentino. Saint Laurent.

I had to find my way out of this store before I found a pair I absolutely must purchase. I mentally cursed myself as my eyes settled and then widened on a pair Lanvin sandals.

Before I could stop myself, I was at the counter with three pairs of fabulous shoes that I didn't need but couldn't help but purchase. The woman at the counter rang up the shoes as my phone buzzed.

"Tae?" I answered.

"Where are you?" he asked barely able to contain his excitement. "I need to see you."

"I just left Jimmy Choo."

"I'm coming to get you. Don't leave. Okay?"

"I won't."

I maneuvered through a crowd of pedestrians and found myself on a bench soaking up the sun on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Gangnam.

Despite the scattered thoughts in my head, I couldn't deny the effects of a glorious day in Seoul. The sun was shining and there was a light breeze providing the perfect whether to truly enjoy being alive and well.

There was bumper to bumper traffic. Cars, taxis and buses honking back and forth at each other. Pedestrians shuffling across the crowded streets that surrounded them.