𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 {𝐌}

Hannam The Hills, Seoul

8:00PM

Roseanne's POV.

Lisa mentioned that she couldn't stop thinking about me. I couldn't stop thinking about her either.

I thought about her with every step Tae and I took back to our apartment. Every detail of her and that night crept its way to the forefront of my thoughts. I remembered the green tattoo markings on the plane of her chest. Her peculiar scent that smelled fresh and masculine. The dimple in her right cheek. The grin that played on her lips when she was ready for sex. Her plump lips against mine, against my belly, my sex. The taste of strawberries and champagne on her tongue.

Her voice and raw dialect that tantalized me. I missed her so much already that it hurt. It hurt so much I found myself tearing up at the thought of never seeing her again.

Of never being able to touch her again or let her touch me.

I was a wreck.
A sad.
Pathetic.
Train wreck.

Because of one decision.
One night.
One woman.
Sex changed everything. It changed my mindset. It altered what I once wanted and needed.

I was right to decline Lisa but like a dumb ass, I changed my mind out of spite. Why had I changed my mind?

I rested my head against Taejoon's thigh as I watched Pretty Woman, while Taejoon browsed the web on his laptop.

I traced small circles on his thigh as my mind began to wander.

"How many times have you seen this movie?" Taejoon asked.

"Too many to count," I whispered.

"The movie ends the same no matter how many times you watch it. Why watch it over and over and over again?"

"Because Richard Gere is sexy." I chuckled knowing my fantasy crush bothered him irrationally.

"Is he?" Taejoon asked.

He slammed the face of his laptop down, and pushed it aside. He started tickling me until I burst into an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

"Tae?" I spluttered through giggles. "Okay? Okay? He's not that sexy," I lied as he continued to tickle me.

"That's what I thought," he said suddenly stopping.

I sat up straddling his lap. "What is it?"

"What do you mean?" I asked hoping he wasn't talking about what I think.

"You're different. You've been different since you came back from the hotel. Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head. "No."

His face fell.

Taejoon  felt the shift because I felt it. I stupidly thought one night wouldn't change anything but it had. The shift wasn't monumental but it was palpable.

"I'm going to bed."

I close my eyes for a second and I'm reminded of your big brown eyes, your perfect breast, your legs, your pretty pussy, your smell, your voice...the way you taste.

I barely know you and I miss you. How fucked up is that?

I closed my eyes trying to force away Lisa's words and find sleep while vaguely aware of Taejoon's shallow breathing. I felt my eyes fluttering shut and then everything went dark.

The familiar touch of her fingers slid down my back. Her lips following the invisible trail her fingers left behind. Her mouth moving up my spine. Her lips felt good pressing against my skin until they reached the nape of my neck. Her fingers slid beneath me and cupped my sex. My eyes clenched shut as the pleasure started to overwhelm me.