Chapter 6

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Welcome to the Family Sara! I wish we could hug you right now.." Sabine said.

Yes, After Marinette brought Sara from the temple, she told her parents about her immediately, they both were very excited that they have a new family member, they didn't hesitate into adopting her, even though she was far from Paris .

Sara felt very happy that she was welcomed in a new family, she never knew what was it like to have a mother, father or sister before, but now she does.

"Me too.." Sara said, she and Marinette were Video chatting them, but they had to go open up the bakery so they said their goodbyes and went offline.

"Now Sara , why don't you go annoy luka while i have to do something ?" Marinette asked sara who was sitting next to her on the couch.

Sara raised a brow and shook her head no, Marinette let out a sigh before shifting in her place.

"I want to help you defeat the league of assassins!" She grumbled, Marinette stared at her for a while before saying.

"Sara, i know that your still hurt, but I'm not going after them....yet" Sara got up from the couch.

"What? Why?" She asked while crossing her arms in a cute way, Marinette chuckled.

"I can't do this alone, and i don't want to in danger you, i must protect you and the miraculous.." Marinette said before getting up and leaving.

Sara stood in her place for a few seconds before walking away " Luka? Are you free?"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

*The next morning*

"Am i suppose to go to school? I have been home- I mean templeschooled before, So why should i go now?" Sara whined.

"Uhh, so you can Socialize with other people your age.." Penny said placing a plate of scrambled eggs in front of sara.

"Yeah, you've been with old people for too long, they already have spoiled you.." Luka laughed, she pouted and stucked her tongue out at him.

"How old are you again? 3 or 4 " He asked sipping his orange juice.

"I'm 7 you sh-..." She spat at him, but Penny sent a glare towards her making her shrink in her place, Luka smirked at her making her roll her eyes.

"What i meant was, you idiotic brat.." She mumbled as she took a bite from her eggs.

Luka frowned as Marinette started to giggle at what Sara said, Sara was very sassy and smart than what she looks.

Sara had golden blonde locks and blue eyes, and they found out she was from Russia, but never knew any Russian, because the guardian found her and adopted her since she was a toddler .

"Alright, You guys have 15 min if you don't want to be late." Penny said before taking the plates away to wash.

"I'll be waiting for you two in the car" Luka takes the key and swirls it in his finger and head out.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Don't worry, the best kids are the sassy ones.." Lucy says to Marinette who chuckled.

"Just like you?" Darcy sassed, Lucy nods and makes and sour look.

Marinette furrowed her brows" Why the weird look?" She asked her.

"Look behind..." she said, They both turned to look behind.

Damian was in his table, but not alone as usual, it was fulled up with barbies and Ken's as you would say.

"Poor Dami..." Darcy said sighing, then Lucy thought of an idea.

"Let's go invite him to our table!" Lucy declares.

"What?! I mean should we?" Marinette whispered, Darcy shrugged while Lucy stood up.

Marinette and Darcy shared a look as Lucy walked up to the table.

Once she was close enough, everyone on the table averted their gaze to her, they all gave her the stink eye.

"What do you want? Wanna make a 'Dad' joke or something?" Brittany commented while the others laughed, Damian kept a poker face as he clenched his jaw.

As for Lucy , she blinked as she looked bored, "Are you done? I need Damian" Lucy Says while checking her nails.

"As if he'll go with you!" One voice said, the others nodded and laughed, Lucy rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

"Oh look! She's going to call her dad on us! I'm sooo scared!" A jock spoke, she sighed heavily as she sent a text.

Damian felt his phone vibrate, he got it out and checked a new text.

CrazyClown : What are you doing with them?! Come sit with us in our table.

Me : What do you mean? They're the ones who invaded my personal space, and i didn't want to go to with Drake and his geek friends.

CrazyClown : Just get your lazy ass here, i can't stand these ' Imbeciles' as you say.

Then Damian placed his phone in his pocket and got up, but Bethany tagged on his arm.

"Wait, your seriously not going with her, Are you Dami?" She pouted, he rolled his eyes and pulled away his arm.

"Don't.you.ever.call.me.that." he spat and followed Lucy .

Lucy made two thumps up as she returned with Damian to their table.

Sat in her place as Damian decided to sit between Darcy and Marinette.

"Smith, Dupain-Cheng" He greeted, they both greet back and finished eating their food.

Marinette started at him for a bit but averted her gaze when he looked back.

She had a faint blush as she thought that he looked cute, she shook her head at the stupid thought.

Lucy was smirking like a fool and wiggled her brows at her, Marinette felt her face getting hot and kept her head low.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Why did you do that?!" Marinette scowled Sara , She had hurt a kid at school on the first day, and the teacher wasn't happy about it.

"It's not my fault, he decided to bully me!" She gritted, Marinette raised a brow and crossed her arms.

"Why didn't to tell the teacher about him then? And what did he do to you?" Marinette asked her while they're returning home by the car.

"He ate my chicken nugget on purpose! How can i not get upset about that?!" She yelled.

"Seriously? If someone did that to me, i wouldn't have let them live.." Luka mumbled as he was also eating chicken nugget while driving.

"See? Someone gets it" Sara says as she takes a nugget from him, he glares at her from the rear mirror.

"Oh boi"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Hi guys! How are you today? i was traveling in the last days but now I'm back home and want to write this book again.

And to all Muslims! Kol am wa antom bekhar ! I know it's kinda late but i wanted to say it.

~Be_Spoiled03