Chapter 45

~Maddie's POV~

I tried to scream but Bonnie covered my mouth.

"Foxy can't save you. Nobody can."

Bonnie held up the wires that were in place of his arm. They sparked menacingly.

"One word out of you, and you're electrocuted."

I nodded with fear. It was all I could do.

Bonnie threw me to the wall. I almost lost consciousness when my head hit it.

Bonnie walked up to me and held his metallic hand up to my throat.

"Bonnie, what did I ever do to you? I know why Freddy hated me, but why do you?"

"Because, having a friend like Foxy has a price. I should know..."

"What do you mean?"

Bonnie sighed and backed away.

"Do you know what happened with the five kids?"

I nodded.

"I was one of them." Bonnie's voice slowly changed to the voice of an innocent little girl.

"How?"

"Our bodies were stuffed into the suits of animatronics, and we possessed them."

It disturbed me a little that there was a child stuffed inside of Foxy, but I shook off the feeling.

"So, you were once a child?"

"Yep. I can't remember my name, though. I was a little girl with her parents. I had come often since my brother worked there as a summer job. It was a daytime job. I loved all of them, but I loved a special purple bunny the most. We sang and danced together. We even ate pizza together. Well, I ate and he sat with me. It was the best. One day, a strange Freddy walked up to me and a few other kids. He was yellow. The man told us to go to a room with a special surprise. I didn't want to at first, but then he told me Bonnie wanted me to, and that he would meet me there. That was it. I never returned to my parents."

"I'm so sorry."

"You're friends with Foxy. And, since I suffered for loving an animatronic, so will you."

I got up and ran for the door, but the other Bonnie stood in my way. I was confused why he wasn't on stage, but I was too scared to care.

A hand, which I assumed was Bonnie's, pulled on my neck and shoved me back to the wall.

"Foxy!" I yelled, hoping he would come.

I wanted to scream again, but blue Bonnie covered my mouth.

"And you thought it was safe. You thought I was deactivated."

I moved new Bonnie's hand from my mouth.

"Why do you two like each other?" I asked. I hoped a question would distract them.

"Oh, simple. When my face was cut out and given to him, something transferred."

"We have the same mind." They both said together.

"That's why he knew to reactivate me."

I tried to escape again, but I couldn't. I had no chance. It's over.

Bonnie started to choke me with his only hand. The new Bonnie held down my arms and legs.

Bonnie, then, held up the wires coming out of him up to my neck. I could see them sparking.

Goodbye Foxy...