♧︎

At school it was like any other day, the two teens sat next to each other during recess in their classroom. They don't really leave their classroom unless they have to home, they do it to avoid conflict.

Ryuji was very thankful since Aeri has left her alone ever since Jisung stood up for her. Sure she would walk past her but she wouldn't do anything except for exchanging weird looks.

Jisung took out his nintendo switch from his bag so that they could play. Ryuji was confused, she knew what it was of course but she never knew how to use it. "I'll teach you if you just play a game with me," Jisung pleaded and so Ryuji accepted. He clicked on a game and showed her the controls of it.

From Ryuji's point of view she wasn't really listening, she was daydreaming. She kept thinking about yesterday, why did he do that exactly? "Hey Ryuji-ah, are you listening?" Jisung lightly tapped her shoulder making her go back into reality. "Oh yeah sorry what were you saying?" Jisung chuckled and turned his switch off.

"Your not paying attention to me...why is that?" He raised his eyebrow. She didn't say anything since she could probably expose herself so she was quiet. He suddenly leaned in closer to her but she stood up and cleared her throat. "I-i'm going to the bathroom," she says and storms out of the room.

Jisung sat there chuckling since he knew exactly why she wasn't paying attention. She was probably still flustered from yesterday he thought.
He noticed her phone was still on the desk so she grabbed it, sadly she had a password.

He thought of a solution, he brought her phone to the window where there was sunlight and the light went to the phone and that's how he saw what her password was. Luckily it was a four-digit password.
She had everything on her phone what an average teenager had but when you clicked on her contacts it would just be her family and Jisung himself.

That's what made him sad, he forgot how she never really made friends. Something in him told him to go to her pictures so he did. It had amazing things inside. She had portraits of herself and some were edited, she had photos of landscapes and other things. But the majority were photos of herself which really surprised him.

Maybe since he thought that she was self conscious of herself and so didn't take many pictures. He heard footsteps so he quickly turned her phone off and put it back to where it was and smiled at her as if nothing happened. "Sorry i stormed out,"
He shook his head. "It's fine."

"Could you come over to my place after school? You know, for the project?" She nodded. Out of the blue the bell rang and that meant class was going to start. All the students started flooding in and the teacher arrived later too. "Ok class," she turned around and wrote the things on the board, it was going to be a long lesson.

~

They drove to Jisung's house and they both set down their stuffs on the table. Jisung's parents weren't home and his brother wasn't home either so it was just the two of them.
"My mom still has some cold noodles left and i can make some rice cakes if you want?" He offered as he took out the food.

"Sure," she says and stands up to help Jisung prepare the meal. She heated the noodles up and added some flavor while Jisung cooked the rice cakes. "Oh you forgot the sauce," Ryuji pointed out. "Ah right," he says then adds the sauce.

After a while they finally finished cooking and they were eating deliciously. "You did well Jisung," she says and gave him a thumbs up. Jisung stopped eating and observed her a bit. It was cute how she would stuff food in her mouth, it would lead her to have chubby cheeks. He smiled every time she did anything, any normal thing she does could turn into something adorable, at least that what he thinks.