His Favorite Sireling [Elijah Mikaelson]

Warning: Angst, Blood sharing, Smut

Synopsis: Elijah had turned you after he was impressed by your intelligence, beauty and attitude, soon becoming his favorite sireling. He had suddenly disappeared, making you worried since he left without a word, making you fear the worst. Centuries pass and you find yourself in New Orleans to have some fun when you see a familiar face, you keep your distance not quite sure if he was really there when you get an unexpected visit from The Original late one night. He decides to make it up to you for leaving you so suddenly all those centuries ago.

Word Count: 2,537

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/N' POV~

New Orleans was a home away from home to me, I never could understand why I felt so drawn to this city, maybe because it had a mixture of witches, werewolves and vampires living there, it made me feel like I truly belonged. In the five hundred years I have lived, New Orleans was my favorite place to visit over those years. I always enjoyed watching the people go about their day as I sat in the French Quarter drinking my coffee, that was until I saw him, I hadn't seen that face in centuries, it made feelings I thought were long forgotten resurface, the face belonged to my sire, Elijah Mikaelson, one of the Originals I had the pleasure of meeting. My hands shook as the memories resurfaced, specifically the memory of the night he had turned me, he told me that my mortal death would be a waste of my beauty, my intelligence, and my attitude. He had taken his time to help me with my transition, he had even proudly stated that I was his favorite sireling, always showing me the utmost kindness that many never showed me.

I felt my heart break once again at the memory of his sudden disappearance, one moment he was there, the next he was gone, not even leaving a word of where he had gone, making me fear the worst. As the years went by without ever hearing if he was alright or not, I began to move on, soon forgetting about him, forgetting that I had fallen in love with that beautiful man, at least until I saw his face again. I made no movement, making sure I drew no attention to myself, I wasn't sure if I was seeing things or not, I must be seeing things. He couldn't be here, I would know since I had been here for about five years now. But then again I made it my priority to keep myself out of the vampire politics of this town, it brought nothing but trouble so I kept myself away from it.

I had made friends with the bartender, Cami, at Rosseau's, she knew what I was and kept it a secret, she was someone I trusted deeply since she had basically became my therapist, she was someone I could talk to without being judged. I finished my coffee before making my way to Rosseau's, I smiled at the regulars as I walked in, nodding at Cami when I sat at the bar, "Thanks hun.", I smiled softly at her when she set my usual drink in front of me, "Everything alright [Y/N]?', she tilted her head to the side slightly, she knew me so well, knowing I only ever called her that when something was bothering me. "Yeah, I just saw someone I thought I would never see again, it brought back all these memories and feelings I thought I moved on from.", I admitted to her, not looking up when I felt that all too familiar presence enter the bar.