𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

"We are here broadcasting live at Incheon Airport where Asia's biggest movie star, Y/N L/N is bound to arrive at any moment. Miss Y/N had been known to star in Hollywood and Oscar-winning films for more 5 years and now it's an honor to have her in one of the most anticipated Korean film in history!"

Soobin watched the fans gather in front of the terminal 3 exit where most of the celebrities pass. However, he wasn't there. For 3 years serving as one of her most dedicated fansites, he knew Y/N would not dare to go there. She's an international personnel; security will be tighter and more private.

He moved through aisles and waited to the other side of the airport instead. He was all alone and he was sure she'd be there since not a lot of people use that exit.

"Korean Airlines, flight 197 bound from Chicago, USA touched down to Incheon, South Korea."

A small smile escaped his lips. Finally, he'll be seeing her again.

"Ah, Y/N-ah.." He sing-sang, aiming the lens of his huge camera to the closed doors.

In a minute, she'll come out. Just a minute.

"Y/N-ah!!"

"I'm so excited to see her!"

"Do you think she'll notice us?"

"Y/N-ssi!!"

Fans from the other side let out loud cries at the knowledge of Y/N's plane touching down. Hoards of passengers also began to exit the terminal gates, causing more ruckus. But Soobin was all peaceful on his spot, staring patiently at the lone area promising Y/N's presence.

The doors opened to both sides. Soobin started to run down the flights of stairs to take better shots while the people from terminal 3 flocked around in search for the celebrity. Soobin watched as men in black suits marched out terminal 1's doors. The process was smooth and quick-paced. In a second, Y/N emerged just as he guessed. He began taking pictures from a safe and respectful distance.

"Yah.. Neomu yeoppeoseo.." (She's so pretty.)

A series of soft clicks filled his ears as he took tremendous amounts of pictures. Him and nobody else. He felt like he had enough.

"YAH! IS THAT Y/N?!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"LET'S GO!"

Soobin's eyes widened as fans created stampede to rush to his place. Y/N's security ushered the artist to exit faster before they could get to her.

"Shit.." Soobin packed his camera and opened his arms as if to block them. "Yah! Yah!"

"Y/N-AH!!"

"NOTICE ME, Y/N!"

"I LOVE YOU!!"

Soobin was pushed around, eventually heaved himself out of the airport as Y/N safely got into her van. Sighing, he wiped the sweat off his face. As always, he's lucky. All of a sudden, his phone rang.

"Oppa! You would never believe what happened to me!"

He rolled his eyes. "Have I not told you that we're over, Erina?"

"Mm. So harsh."

"Stop bothering me."

"Yah, I just called because I missed you."

"I don't."

Erina, his one hell of an ex, cackled from the other line. "I know oppa. But daddy wants to see you. He's got a new mission for you to work on~"

"Whatever."

Soobin abruptly dropped the call and rushed to the men's restroom to change. He propped his camera bag to a flat surface, carefully packed his precious device and took out a shirt and suit from his backpack. He hurriedly put them on and stared at himself at the mirror. Just a minute ago he was a masked, mysterious-looking fansite and now he looks.. Different.

"Another one, huh."

He boringly stuffed a gun inside his suit and grabbed his things before meeting a black car waiting for him at the parking lot. He shoved his stuffs and got in. The driver smirked.

"Overwhelmed with your hobby, Choi Soobin?"

Soobin just grinned and looked out of the window.

"You've got a new target."

"I know." He clicked his tongue. "I know."