Chapter 5

Marella's POV:

When we walked back into the living room, I noticed how we'd set up, and a plan came into my mind. I walked over to Biana and whispered, "What if we set up differently so that Sophie and Keefe are next to each other?"

"Ooh, that's a good idea," she whispered back. 

"Hey, what are you guys whispering about?" Wylie called.

"Marella was just saying that we should make the set-up comfier," Biana said. "Hey, why don't we get changed? I'll re-arrange the sleeping bags, and when we're done, we can eat the drownies."

"Brownies," Sophie corrected, smiling. 

The girls went into Biana's room, while the boys went into Fitz's to get changed. 

"Make-over time!" I said, forcing Sophie into a chair. 

"Oh, yay!" Linh squealed.

"Don't worry, I'm not as cruel as Biana, so I'll go easy on you," I teased Sophie.

"Ugh, Marella, let me go!" Sophie squirmed. I literally had to tie her to the chair to get her to stop wiggling around. 

"...and, done!" I exclaimed. Linh had braided Sophie's hair back. I had put a few touches of blush on her cheeks and some strawberry gloss on her lips. "Bet you wish you'd looked like this when you kissed Keefe." I handed her a red sleep-tunic and pointed to the bathroom. "Go change."

"Uuuuugh, fine." She came out and we gasped. 

"Aww, she looks so good!" Linh sighed. 

"We're good," I admired. 

Sophie came over and smacked me. "That's for TYING ME TO A CHAIR," she shouted. 

Keefe and Tam came rushing in. "What's going- whoa," Keefe breathed. "Sophie, you look amazing," he said.

"Really?" Sophie asked, blushing.

"What'd you have to do, tie her to a chair?" Tam asked, snickering. 

"Yeah," Linh and I said at the same time. 

"I was ambushed!" Sophie said defensively.

"Come on guys, Biana must be done by now," Keefe said, walking toward the stairs.

Biana's POV:

I brushed my hands together. I had really outdone myself this time. The room was covered head to toe (or technically floor) in golden fairy lights, and blankets and beanbags surrounded the walls. 

The sleeping bags were arranged in a pentagon shape with a lantern on top of a fake tree stump table in the middle, and evergreen tulle hung from the ceiling corners, giving the room a fairytale/treehouse/magical feel to it. 

Just as I finished, everyone came downstairs. 

"Wow, Biana, this is really cool!" Sophie looked around the room. "Are the brownies done yet?"

"Yeah, I was just about to go get them," I replied. I could smell the chocolate from here. Who knew humans could come up with such good stuff?

Linh said, "Oh, don't worry. I'll get them."

I whispered to Marella, "Good choice with the red night-shirt."

Marella grinned. "We had to tie her to a chair." Well, I did say do whatever it takes. 

"Ooh, this looks really good," Linh said. We all rushed over and grabbed a square. 

"Oh, these are way better than those Digestives you got me," Keefe said, his mouth full of crumbs. 

Dex reached for the pan and yelped. "Ow, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!"

Tam picked up a glass of water and dumped it on his head. 

"I burned my hand, not my head," Dex groaned. 

Tam smirked. "Whoops." I giggled, and he glanced at me. His face reddened. Wait, does he like me? I really hope he does, because if he didn't I would be crushed and . . . Oh no. 

I realized that the sleeping bag next to mine was his. Crap.

A/N: This is the sleeping bag layout (I know, great drawing)

Notice that Fitz will forever be alone... MWAHAHAHA (Sorry, Sofitz shippers)