Chapter 1

At their favourite cafe

              "Y/n-ahh, I am so bored" Mia whined throwing herself on the couch. "I know Mia" I answered, broken-hearted. You must wonder why?

Well, our summer vacations have started and we are still coming to this same cafe every day without exploring new places. Seriously? "This is the 26th time, we've been coming to this stupid place for almost every single day." "Lady!! Think before you speak. I added the coffee you made for this cafe, that doesn't mean you can talk shit about this place. Do you get it?" The cafe owner admonished me. "Sorry Aunt Vivian" "Don't call me Aunt. Call me Miss. Vivian. Get it?" "Ahh okay, Miss. Vivian" This lady is my Aunt. I repeat my favourite aunt. And she let me add my coffee to her cafe menu when I first started working at her cafe, and that was during the first week of vacation.

And we are still roaming around because we can't go anywhere other than shopping. Since our dear boyfriends are so damn busy, they didn't want to join us and they didn't let us go anywhere other than shopping and cafe. They come home late and leave very early.

"Okay! Now I can't do this" Mia shouted, kicking the chairs. "What is it, Mia?" I asked her while placing the chairs in their right place before Vivian come and smack my poor face.

"Let's run away. Without telling them" She said while clapping. As if it was a cool, and a better idea. I looked at her unamused. Are you serious girl? "Mia. You're not helping" I said while drinking my so-called ice cream from the cup. "Sit down Mia. We'll think about it now. And we are not getting out of this damn cafe until we think about something"

_____________________________
So here's the first chapter
Sorry, it's short but I'll post a good size story tomorrow 😂
Sorry for the mistakes 😕
Please share and vote ❤
Thank You❤