XXXVI

steph's pov

when we arrived at tennessee and got off the plane i could tell just how happy everyone was. i mean, who wouldn't be? one big ass trip with some of your best friends to the mountains. what's not to love? ignore the fact that this could almost be the start to a horror film (isn't this exactly how until dawn went?)

throughout all the chaos of our group i spot tobi having a laugh with harry, gib, and callux. eventually, i unintentionally find myself staring. the girls notice.

"so, steph, you and tobi huh? how's everything going?" freya asks with a smirk on her face.

"huh? i'm not sure what you mean." she kind of caught me off guard but to be honest i have no clue what tobi and i'd relationship is. i mean, we kissed once on that date but neither of us have actually asked to be boyfriend and girlfriend. it sounds kinda childish thinking about it really.

"oh don't give us that!" gee exclaims. "you're giving him the googily eyes from all the way over here." she continues

"yeah you can't fool us." talia states almost matter-of-factly.

i guess there's no escaping it. so i give them the full explanation and how i feel. remembering to include just how confused i am, and have been over the pat few weeks.

"ALRIGHT YOU LOT, LETS GET GOING!" josh yells.

everyone's already gotten all their bags from baggage claim so right now we're waiting on a bunch of ubers to take us up to the cabin. i feel bad for whoever gets stuck driving us around. we're a pretty crazy group.

while we're waiting around i can see a few guys with their cameras out, obviously vlogging the experience. the viewers are gonna freak when they get all this content from their favorite youtubers.

it takes a while to reach the cabin but eventually everyone makes it safe and sound. josh decided not to go around calling dibs on rooms until after everyone made it to the cabin. just to be fair.

the cabin is absolutely huge. it's got 3 floors with 10 rooms. don't let that fool you though, there are plenty of sofas dotted around the cabin that you can no doubt pull into a bed. though i doubt we'll need them. 6 of the rooms are filled with queen sized bunk beds and the remaining 4 only have one king size bed sat in the middle.

it's going to be hell figuring out who goes where.

—————————————————

hey everyone !

it's been a while and i apologize for that

but can we take a second to appreciate that WATTPAD HAS A DARK MODE NOW

anyway not much happened this chapter but bear with me guys. you gotta have a few slow parts so we can have some good parts as well

anyway i've been kinda busy recently and i've been kinda distant from my fan accounts but i'm back now

schools almost over so expect a lot more updates (well at least until i have to start again for dual enrollment)

i love you guys thank you for the support
<3