59

"It's rare to see Kim Namjoon in the kitchen," Hoseok teased as they entered the house following Hyun Wook from behind, and saw their leader with an apron hanging from his neck, stirring something on the stove.

"Well, I guess he'll be taking a cooking class soon. That's his teacher," Jimin tittered, pointing out to Hyun Ae who was cutting some veggies by the sink.

"You guys... Don't tease him, please," she chuckled before turning to Namjoon with the cut-up vegs and pouring it into the pot. She turned down the heat and told him to let it simmer for a while.

"How are you now?" Jin asked as he stood beside her, looking at the stew she made.

"Feeling even better than before," Hyun Ae said, nodding her head before picking up a clean frying pan and placing it next to the pot. "Namjoonie, can you please place this stew over there?"

"Well, since she has someone new in her life now, of course, she would feel better," Hyun Wook snickered, from far behind her along with the rest of BTS in the living room. "She even dropped the 'oppa' and call him with a cute name-"

"Hyun Wook!" she called out, with a ladle in her hand as she turned around. They chuckled as she clanked the ladle against the pot, obviously calling her brother over. "Help me with this, will you?"

Grunting, Hyun Wook lazily made his way to the kitchen and was suddenly excited when he looked into the pot that Namjoon had placed on top of the marble counter.

"Budae jjigae! YES!"

"It's your favorite, right?" she smiled, looking over her shoulder to Hyun Wook as she focused back on her next cooking.

"Thank you Hyunnie noona!"

"Did your girlfriend come too?" she suddenly asked, and silence filled the whole house. The only sound that could be heard was only the sound of food sizzling, the sound of the wooden spatula against the metal pan, and Hyun Ae humming to Jimin's solo song 'Lie'.

As for Hyun Wook, he froze on the spot and stared at the back of his sister's head. He glanced over to Namjoon, who immediately shook his head, trying to tell Hyun Wook that he never told Hyun Ae about it.

"Yoon Hee, I mean," Hyun Ae said, turning around for a moment to grab the seasonings. She came back to her cooking as she continued. "You know, people say that even in a coma state, they can hear you. In my case, I wasn't really in a coma. So..." She laughed before turning back to her startled brother. "But why are you trying to hide it from me?"

"Because she's your best friend!" Hyun Wook finally spoke, fear still visible on his face.

Then she scoffed.

"So? It's love, right? A beautiful thing. It doesn't matter what it is, it's how much you would sacrifice for the other and that's one of the ways how great love is proven," she explained as Namjoon stood beside her, placing his arm around her waist and kissed her head before she looked up at him. "Right?"

When he nodded in response, she smiled and looked back at Hyun Wook.

"So... I was asking?" she giggled.

"I'll... call her," Hyun Wook said, letting out a sigh of relief as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and laughed in excitement.

"Along with Henry," Hyun Ae reminded her brother, and as he responded with nods, she turned to Namjoon. "Would you help in setting up the table?"

"Of course," he grinned, giving her another peck on her head before he began to look for the plates.

"Kookie ah, can you help me with this?" she called Jungkook out, motioning him to the main dish of the night.