17: locked

Jeongguk had brought the two to a bedroom. There wasnt anything inside than a mirror bathroom and a bed.

"you are staying here"

Jeongguk said and he walked to the door.

"w-wait dont go!" taehyung said grabbing jeongguks arm. The devil halted and turned his head. Glaring at the hand that held his arm.

"dont fucking touch me" he spoke roughly pulling his arm from taehyungs grip.

The angel looked suprised and stepped back.

"i-i dont like to be alone"

"get used to it. No one is here for you" jeongguk spoke as he walked closer making taehyung back away.
"you are just a angel, we demons dont care about you"

Jeongguk scoffed and turned around leaving through the door. He locked it from the outside.

Taehyungs expression dropped staring at the door.

'no one is here for you'

Taehyung sat down on the floor. Jeongguk was right. Taehyung havent been realising it before, being distracted by other things.

But now...

He did realise, that he was all alone.

He was thrown out of heaven. He was taken as prisoner by the devil. And now he was just a angel in a hell's Castle.

He was nothing here. No one.

A lonely little angel.

"i-i want to go h-home" taehyung whispered as his eyes teared up.

He felt scared all the time. There wasnt anyone he can hug, no one to laugh with.

The only moment he felt safe was when Jeongguk held him.

But jeongguk doesnt care about him. He hated him. He just plays around before he will snap his neck.

Taehyung feared death. He didnt want it to be painfull.

But now he thought of it...

He didnt even have anything to live for.

Being a outcast of heaven was something you wouldnt even survive. Most left to live on earth as human if they were lucky to survive.

But taehyung was taken here. He didnt like it here.

What if he just asks jeongguk to kill him, to end his life. So he dont have to feel scared and alone again.

-

"where is Taehyung?" Jimin asked when he saw jeongguk walk outside. Over the bridge. The moon high up in the sky.

"somewhere"

"what if somethung happends?" Jimin asked feeling worried. he had told taehyung to stay close to the throne room. Knowing jeongguk could sense him in that distance. He would know when taehyung was in trouble.

"he is fine, no one can get to him"

"what did you do?"

"i locked him up" jeongguk turned around leaning against the edge of the bridge.

"what why?"

"he was driving me crazy, everything of him is just-fuck" jeongguk cursed himself almost going to compliment the angel appearance and actions.

"are you havung feelings for the angel?"

"hell no"

"then why are you always avoiding eye contact when i ask you this?"
Jimin asked moving to catch jeongguks eyes.