Chapter Twenty-Eight

~~~~~ Kylie - Imagine me and you ~~~~~

As the days went by, Kylie fell more and more in love with the girl that had turn out to be one of the best things that has ever happen in her life. They spent most of their time together and enjoyed every second of it. They didn't do much except hold each other, but Kylie had never been so happy as to do anything but talk and have someone's arms wrapped around her. She loved to melt in the girls strong arms and inhale her sweet smell when given the chance.

Most importantly, Kylie was thankful that she had the opportunity to talk about herself whereas when she was going out with Anthony, he did all the talking while she kept to herself mostly because she had nothing to say to him or she didn't feel like talking about herself to him. She loved the fact that she could be so open and Alex would never judge her. They talked about everything that was on their minds while the other listened attentively. Kylie enjoyed the girls stories about her scandalous and rebellious childhood but once in a while, it didn't go unnoticed by the blued eyed girl that, there were certain things that Alex would never talk about.

Kylie did not want to speak of this due to the fact that Kylie also had not told her girlfriend about all her problems and not just her financial problems but her real problems with not only her mother but her father as well. Alex never overstepped her boundaries and was patiently waiting for Kylie to open up herself not knowing that Kylie was waiting for the same.

"That one looks like a bunny." Kylie heard the girl say as the lay on the grass on opposite sides their heads almost touching. She looked at the direction Alex's finger was pointing and laughed trying to make the cloud look like a bunny but her mind would not allow it to be anything but a weird shaped cloud. The wind blew around them lifting their hair and caressing their skin. Kylie closed her eyes and enjoyed the wind and the smell of the freshly cut grass. She listened attentively as her girl hummed an unfamiliar song. Soon she gave up figuring it was probably a Spanish song Alexandria was humming. 

"That one looks like you." Kylie says pointing at the cloud right above them. Kylie turns to see the girls face their noses almost touching. Alex creases her eyebrows together and then shakes her head from side to side slowly. "That looks nothing like me." the girl states chuckling a little.

Kylie holds in a laugh and tries to explain to Alex how to shape the cloud to look like the girl but Alex still sees no reflection of herself causing her to glare at Kylie when the girl would not stop trying to make the cloud into Alex's face.

"you just don't have a good active imagination."  Kylie tells Alexandria earning yet another glare from the brown eyed girl.

"if that one looks like me, then that one looks like you." Alex says pointing at a random cloud above them and then folding her arms. Kylie smiled and shook her head. "that doesn't even look like a cloud. That my friend, is a pathetic excuse for a cloud."  She heard a small chuckle and then felt the girls lips kiss her forehead and a hand caress her cheek. The simple gesture made her heart race and the hairs on the back of her neck rise.

"so what do you want to do today. I heard that the there having a grand opening on the new little amusement park." Kylie said trying to distract herself and it seemed to work until Alex helped her up and brought their bodies close together. Being so close to the girl clouded Kylie's judgment.

"Are you asking me out on a date miss Balthazar?" Alex asks playfully getting even closer. Kylie tries to thinks for a few seconds and then nods her head slowly not sure as to why she is. When she feels the girls lips on her own, she doesn't question it and kisses her back enjoying the way Alexandria runs her hands down her body.