C.65

a blonde haired guy came inside with a cat in his arms. ten crouched down letting the cat -louis- walked on its own. louis' big round eyes wandered around the room until it landed on yoonhwa, and started moving towards her.

"you guys had a dog and a cat?" jungwoo just stared the dog -bella- in kun's arms looking interested.

"we have to bring it here if you guys don't mind"

"well it's better than mark's animals, especially the tiger. so it's fine i guess" doyoung grimaces and mark shot him a glare.

"yah! my babies had names okay? and they're harmless"

louis stopped in front of her its head raising up and their eyes met. louis widened its eyes tilting the head slightly to the side, staring into her brown orbs.

"wait? we have another girl here?" yoonhwa raised her head looking at the other girl, eunbi who had her eyebrows raised.

"why does she looked like jaehyun?" eunbi pointed her fingers to her and then jaehyun.

"that's because she's his sister" taeil spoke. eunbi gasped her hand instantly covered her mouth.
"jaehyun, can i date your sister instead?"

"i don't think someone will approve that" jaehyun muttered and stuffed his hands inside his jeans pocket glancing shortly towards haechan.

the guy standing next to jungwoo narrowed his eyes and started walking towards yoonhwa. she blinked her eyes when he suddenly smiled and reached his hands out to her.

"hello, i'm yangyang" before yoonhwa could say anything haechan immediately shook yangyang's hand gripping it tight with a lopsided smile plastered on his lips.

"and she's yoonhwa. nice to meet you" he muttered trying not to death glare him. yangyang's eyebrows twitched and he pulled his hand away.

"aw she's so small- she's even shorter than me.. how adorable" ten appeared right beside haechan pushing him out of the way so he could see her.

ten grabbed her hand shaking it lightly. "just call me ten"

"yah! don't you dare touch her. get your hands away from yoonhwa" jaehyun scoffed feeling quite amused by haechan's possessiveness.

"i never saw him getting so worked up before"

"shut up hendery"

hendery raised his eyebrows shrugging his shoulders before stuffing his hands inside his pocket.

"xiaojun, i bet for kun's wallet that she's haechan's girlfriend" he whispered to the guy standing beside him.

louis let out a small 'meow' gaining their attention. the cat rubbed its head on yoonhwa's legs. she kneeled down and patted louis' head as the cat purred- a small smile crept up her lips.

"ugh look at that" yangyang murmured rolling his eyes and glared the cat.

"i think we should just go-"

everyone became silent when they heard a certain sound.
"dude who just farted?" johnny asked and all of their eyes turned to mark.

"what-"

"mark you.."

"yah! i didn't do it!"

▽▽▽

"how did you ended up here with all these idiots? you weren't here before" yoonhwa lifted her head up to see haerin walking towards her with a mug in her hands. she sat down on the floor where yoonhwa was.

yoonhwa patted bella's head with a small smile on her lips. bella who was on her lap slowly closed its eyes drifting to sleep.

"uh.. something happened"

"and you met haechan when that 'something happened'- happened right?" haerin said and yoonhwa nodded her head.

haerin saw louis walking up to her. she placed her mug down and rubbed the cat's head. "haerin, can i ask you something?"

"shoot"

"how come you have violet eyes? it's quite.."

"rare" haerin finished her sentence off. she made a thoughtful look. "all i know is i got it from my mother" she shrugged her shoulders.

"it's pretty"

"yeah and that's why she attract guys" both of them turned to look where the voice was coming from and saw jisung leaning on the wall.

"you're jealous" haerin mumbled crossing both of her arms over her chest. jisung walked over towards them. "i have the rights to be jealous"

"yoonhwa!" she saw yangyang running to her side with jaemin following from behind. "let's play some games with the others"

she blinked her eyes confused but she still got up with bella in her arms. jaemin grinned and slung his arms around her shoulder.

"come on!"

"where do you think you're bringing her" the familiar voice stopped them. haechan's eyebrows twitched when they started running away with yoonhwa.

"we're borrowing her for two hours!"